Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pirates vs Romans (long day)
I've been having a problem with passing the long day, and need some help.

I like Pirates (and Vikings). I also like Romans. But which one's better?

FIIIIGHT!!!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]549[/ATTACH][Image: pencil.png]
Gauls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sparky Wrote:Gauls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Only if they have magic potion...... :face-approve:
saw that show Ultimate Warrior (or some such) - featured an episode that was Pirate vs French Knight (pirate, sadly, now having tea with Davey Jones)...
Yes, but the programme is a bit pants isn't it. I made the serious mistake aof watching the Ninja vs Spartan episode. oh dearie dearie me....

Still, back to Asterix!!
They certainly encountered pirates on a number of occasions...
Pirates are much better. Romans - pah. Bunch of fascists in skirts - and they did nothing for us.
It has to be pirates; I'm not voting for a bunch of Garam stinking, geometry obsessed, fascist dwarves.
Absolutely. And - a vote for pirates is striking a blow for the rights and equalities of persons with disabilities, who are very well represented in the independent maritime re-distribution of wealth industry.
the invisible man Wrote:Absolutely. And - a vote for pirates is striking a blow for the rights and equalities of persons with disabilities, who are very well represented in the independent maritime re-distribution of wealth industry.

Exactly, one has to consider diversity and equality in all such matters. Btw Dirtyboy, did you write an equalities impact assessment before you arranged this fight between a bunch of professionally lead mercenaries and their community based multiple amputee opponents? :p

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  RESCUEs position on long term curation of archaeological archives BAJR 15 8,785 24th November 2010, 06:25 PM
Last Post: Madweasels
  The mystery of the headless Romans ?? BAJR 19 8,581 19th June 2010, 02:00 PM
Last Post: troll
  Long Days at work with nothing to-do??? BAJR 16 10,238 16th March 2010, 04:50 PM
Last Post: destroyingangel
  So long and thanks for the fish BAJR Host 7 5,853 25th August 2009, 11:03 AM
Last Post: BAJR Host
  Romans some questions simon73 36 20,516 21st March 2008, 01:50 PM
Last Post: Dirty Dave Lincoln