The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 909 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 909 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5010 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5010 errorHandler->error
/global.php 909 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7045 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7045 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5030 is_member
/global.php 909 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1938 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1938 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7045 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_user.php 837 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "canonlyreplyownthreads" - Line: 660 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 660 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "canonlyreplyownthreads" - Line: 660 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "canonlyviewownthreads" - Line: 1081 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1081 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Christine Jackman
It is with the deepest regret that I have to announce the sudden death of our colleague Christine Jackman. Christine was the Finance and HR administrator for the Archaeological Projects team, but many BAJR Fed members will know her as the person who was always ready to help with their payroll and other employment queries, and who did so much to improve the quality of the accommodation that we provide for site staff. Her impact on our work can be seen in the many messages of shock, sympathy and appreciation that we have already received from diggers. As David C put it, she really was a diggers' friend. The funeral arrangements are not yet known; if any BAJR Fed members wish to be informed of them, please let us know by sending a message to fort.cumberland@english-heritage.org.uk.

Brian Kerr
Head of Archaeological Projects, EH
I would like to add my sincerest of regret at the passing of someone who has touched many and was a dear person. I have known her from afar for many years in my dealings with BAJR and loved chatting with her, and trading witty one liner emails. I am still unable to think about this without feeling upset. She did so so much for field staff and was an unsung hero... I want people to know she will be missed.. and I miss her deeply. Although I won't be able to come to the funeral (how sad it is to write these words of a friend) I would love to contribute to whatever wishes may be seen as a fitting tribute to an extraordinary person.

My thoughts also go out to all of you at Fort Cumberland, who must be feeling this terribly.
I'd like to add my deep regret. I only worked one short contract for EH and Christine was my main link with them. She was so helpful and kind, whether helping out by sending application forms or being sympathetic at interviews. She will be badly missed at Fort Cumberland and my thoughts go to them.
Brian, so shocked and saddenned to hear this terrible news. I only met Christine a few times over the last year, but she was simply a real star and it was obvious what a great personality, and a great asset to the team at FC, she was. She'll be sorely missed by everyone, my thoughts are with all of you.

Chiz
I've worked for EH a few times in the last year or so and Christine was always my go-to at the fort - any problems at all wages, subs or just a friedly chat about anything. She always went out of her way to help and was fatastic to meet at the fort.

It wont be the same without Christine and my sympathies go out to her family and friends. A huge loss to all
Shocked and sadden by the news, Christine was always the friendly voice on the phone and to repeat the words of other's she really was ?the friend of the diggers?. My deepest sympathy goes out to her family and friends.
The funeral will be at Portchester Crematorium (the North Chapel) at 2.15 on Friday (5th Feb). It would be helpful if any wishing to attend could let us know at the FC e-mail address (above) so that we can give the family some idea of numbers.

Brian
I was so saddened to hear this news and would like to send my deepest sympathies to Christine's family and friends.
I've only just seen this thread and would like to forward my sincere condolences to all at the Fort.

I've never worked for EH, but I've been on the phone to Chris ever since I first left uni. I was always struck by her warmth, knack for remembering people, advice, encouragement and sharp wit. I'll miss hearing a friendly voice on the line and the e-mail banter that any correspondence would be likely to engender. Sometimes, these little exchanges didn't just make my day, but made my week. A little late, my thoughts are with here friends and family who must feel the loss keenly.

TM