The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 909 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 909 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5010 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5010 errorHandler->error
/global.php 909 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7045 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7045 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5030 is_member
/global.php 909 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1938 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1938 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7045 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_user.php 837 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "canonlyviewownthreads" - Line: 1081 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1081 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sniper
Just 'cos we don't shout about it doesn't mean other osteo's don't read or post on this messageboard. We're not all that rare.
Huzzah! Greetings bony! Ok, hi to all you bonies out there! C`mon now-don`t be shy-we need your comments! Loud voices aplenty=change...Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin
well, as there are others of you out there, give me your views on the human remains topics. apologise if i've missed posts to other topics as only just logged on, but whenever a human remains topic comes up, feels like I'm the only person to contribute and then it gets buried. was beginning to feel like no one liked me Big Grin

++ i spend my days rummaging around in dead people ++
I have an MSc degree from Bradford, I have plenty (years) of field experience, and I have a job in osteo thankyou very much. I also do not appreciate being patted on the head and being called petal by anyone. I think you may have seriously misunderstood what the hell it was I was posting about. I am simply asking for other osteos to contribute to this forum if they are present, as Bone Girl and Tim obviously are. I was not asking for a rubbishing of my job or to be patronised.

Ditto that Snipey. If you like Beery, I would be more than happy to delete your post.Please-and I ask just the once, if you do feel the need to vent spleen-don`t make the mistakes that I have in the past.For clarification-I was rude, arrogant and obnoxious.Whilst I readily accept that such an approach is valid when someone clearly is in need of a good slap, this is not one of those occasions.In short-lets get back what is, an important thread.Indulgences where individuals are targetted to be on the end of a venomous tongue won`t be on for long.I will-delete them.
i am sorry if I misread the post in the way you intended it to be read, but the way it came out was very patronising, and with my name mentioned in it on more than one occasion, it certainly looked like you were referring to me. I still do not see what it had to do with the point of the thread, which was to get more osteos involved in bajr, and I'm sorry, should I bow my head and apologise just because "Britain's foremost palaeopathologist" found no fault with your post. I found fault with it, and I was offended by it...

as far as I can see, your first reply is still there, and I would just like to say that if anything you have posted has been removed, it was not at my bidding. Let me just clarify that I was offended by the personal implications that you seemed to be making about me, rather than the main thrust of your post, which I do not feel in a position to argue about. I think it may be another case of the written word being misleading. hope we can shake on it and move on SmileSmile

apology accepted of course. Troll also has my email address, so please do feel free to get it off him and contact me if you want to clear up any misunderstandings away from here Smile

Right.Sounds as though peeps have made up.I have not removed any posts.Just to reiterate, We have enough on our plates without fighting eachother over semantics. I have expressed my view offline and Beery has apologised here and this has been accepted by Sniper.Game overBig Grin
And breathe out.....

phew.... as troll says.... back on track

Another day another WSI?