The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 909 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 909 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5010 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5010 errorHandler->error
/global.php 909 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7045 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7045 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5030 is_member
/global.php 909 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 801 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 801 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_parser.php 866 postParser->mycode_parse_post_quotes
[PHP]   postParser->mycode_parse_post_quotes_callback1
/inc/class_parser.php 751 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 431 postParser->mycode_parse_quotes
/inc/class_parser.php 187 postParser->parse_mycode
/printthread.php 179 postParser->parse_message
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 820 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 820 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_parser.php 866 postParser->mycode_parse_post_quotes
[PHP]   postParser->mycode_parse_post_quotes_callback1
/inc/class_parser.php 751 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 431 postParser->mycode_parse_quotes
/inc/class_parser.php 187 postParser->parse_mycode
/printthread.php 179 postParser->parse_message
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

BAJR Federation Archaeology
Recruitment dilemma - please help - Printable Version

+- BAJR Federation Archaeology (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk)
+-- Forum: BAJR Federation Forums (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: The Site Hut (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Recruitment dilemma - please help (/showthread.php?tid=5057)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Recruitment dilemma - please help - Wax - 11th August 2013

I like to think of Unit of 1 being a personality who emerges when pp has been on the fermented vinegar that Unit of 1is so fond of.

Recruitment dilemma - please help - Unitof1 - 11th August 2013

Currently in hammock ten miles south of chato neuf du pap drinking said beer vinegar.

It's a quarry job. How long is a piece of string. Notice that prentice does not say who's got the contract. I could do it one man on my own and you lot would be none the wiser. Load of old tosh. Why does he think that there is a difference between any cv. Ask Tool it's never been of any importance. Prentice stop trying to make out you give a monkeys.

Recruitment dilemma - please help - Dinosaur - 12th August 2013

Thats told 'em :face-approve:

What kind of quarry? And which client? [bored with the 'Golden Rules' induction DVD]

Recruitment dilemma - please help - P Prentice - 12th August 2013

thanks for all the advice guys. some of the local lads dropped out because they got better offers from a removal company but the good news is one of the pifas dissertation was on the prehistoric roman transition in the area we are digging.
i will let you know how it goes

Recruitment dilemma - please help - RedEarth - 12th August 2013

Well, it doesn't sound as good as episode 1 (what an opening!) but I'm sure there's still promise there. Perhaps an ill-advised romance between the removal man and one of the 'pifas', with 'hilarious' consequences?

Recruitment dilemma - please help - Dinosaur - 12th August 2013

P Prentice Wrote:...the prehistoric roman transition in the area we are digging...

Lucky b***ard - most of the locals round here stuck with roundhouses till the Vikings burned 'em down, Romans even had to build them inside their forts to make the local recruits feel at home. The local pot doesn't change much either, black hand-made stuff 1000BC-AD1000 seems to be a bit of a challenge for the pot people... }Smile

Recruitment dilemma - please help - BAJR - 13th August 2013

Please tell me it is not real... and if it is.... please tell me I am dreaming.... or drinking vinigear. I agree with Red Earth... the 2nd Episode was weak... so I hope for better in Episode three.

I fun thing happened on the way to the site... or carry on cock-up Smile

Recruitment dilemma - please help - P Prentice - 14th August 2013

hi guys. wow what a week that was. the local lads have gone back to the removal company or are working in fast food joints and the new generation pifas have gotton jobs as consultants or curators. But would you believe it and as luck would have it, i ran into a lorry load of spanish and greek archaeologists just itching for a crack at uk contracting. no chips and no whinging - and saved my commercial bacon

Recruitment dilemma - please help - BAJR - 14th August 2013

You is a bad man Mr P... and I nose whot you is up 2

Recruitment dilemma - please help - RedEarth - 14th August 2013

Hmmm, not sure about this turn of events. Is it just going to turn into a 1970s style farce with funny accents? Fawlty Towers at best, Mind Your Language at worst.

Glad you know what is going on BAJR... care to enlighten?