The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 909 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 909 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5010 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5010 errorHandler->error
/global.php 909 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7045 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7045 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5030 is_member
/global.php 909 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 801 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 801 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_parser.php 866 postParser->mycode_parse_post_quotes
[PHP]   postParser->mycode_parse_post_quotes_callback1
/inc/class_parser.php 751 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 431 postParser->mycode_parse_quotes
/inc/class_parser.php 187 postParser->parse_mycode
/printthread.php 179 postParser->parse_message
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 820 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 820 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_parser.php 866 postParser->mycode_parse_post_quotes
[PHP]   postParser->mycode_parse_post_quotes_callback1
/inc/class_parser.php 751 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 431 postParser->mycode_parse_quotes
/inc/class_parser.php 187 postParser->parse_mycode
/printthread.php 179 postParser->parse_message
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

BAJR Federation Archaeology
IfA Salary minima 2012 - Printable Version

+- BAJR Federation Archaeology (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk)
+-- Forum: BAJR Federation Forums (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: The Site Hut (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: IfA Salary minima 2012 (/showthread.php?tid=4172)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

IfA Salary minima 2012 - BAJR - 15th November 2011

That is odd.

and the IfA minima is based on three levels.. though I can't find definitions for each level

Can you tell me some units that are paying below... off list... info@bajr.org so I can check.

cheers

David

IfA Salary minima 2012 - trowelfodder - 15th November 2011

Whats the score the score with ro units who
tell staff to be self employed I know of one payin 65 quid a day is there a minimum for them in ifa price lists

IfA Salary minima 2012 - monty - 15th November 2011

BAJR Wrote:That is odd.

and the IfA minima is based on three levels.. though I can't find definitions for each level

Can you tell me some units that are paying below... off list... info@bajr.org so I can check.

cheers
David

The problem actually lies with job titles !! .....diggers are doing Supervisor/PO work and getting diggers pay, this has become very common recently....sorry for the confusion in my earlier post Smile

IfA Salary minima 2012 - BAJR - 15th November 2011

Thanks for that.

Fortunately, BAJR Grades are not tied to job titles - a loop hole - and are tied to responsibilities. IF people are carrying out beyond the responsibility level they have been employed at, then I can - if requested - remind the company about teh terms and conditions of advertising on BAJR. (If the advert was on BAJR) The grades and advert are binding - unless specific agreement is reached alerting the terms and conditions offered.

Thus if you are employed as a G" and find yourself carrying out supervisory duties... then get in touch as this would be a clear breach of advertising with BAJR.

:face-confused:

IfA Salary minima 2012 - Dinosaur - 15th November 2011

What an absolutely fascinating thread...... :face-approve:

IfA Salary minima 2012 - angi - 15th November 2011

The company I work for is part of a county council who have demoted the diggers as part of a round of job cuts. Obviously we are appealing against this, but telling them to bung an extra ?800 quid on will be hilarious. It won't work, but it'll be fun to try............ :0

IfA Salary minima 2012 - BAJR - 16th November 2011

But not impossible. BAJR (in official capacity) and BAJR Grades - have been used to do just that. If it could be shown that the salary was below the industry standard and this would make the contracting unit uncompetitive then rates have risen. I would have to check, but I think this has happened about 5-6 times. Of course, one could argue, that it is harder now.

IfA Salary minima 2012 - differentcolourmud - 16th November 2011

and,crossing threads here, hows it going to work with the IFA putting minima up and trying to get curators to make RO status a requirement, when they find that all the local government curators etc, who are on public sector pay freezes and fixed gradings, no longer receive the minimum? Could happen very quickly, and may already apply in some cases, if the IFA manages another 5% rise or 2 as theres no sign of public sector wage rises in the offing. And you can argue about industry standards all you like but the councils arent going to regrade all their archaeology staff up on the IFA's say so.

IfA Salary minima 2012 - kevin wooldridge - 16th November 2011

My understanding is that where membership of a professional organisation is required for a local government employee to carry out their job i.e architects, planners, social workers etc then are negotiated grades for those posts that meet the minima required by the professional organisation. Don't see why the same shouldn't apply to archaeologists, but first IfA membership would have to become a requirement.....

IfA Salary minima 2012 - BAJR - 16th November 2011

nicely done kevin. so there is a positive. Wink