The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 909 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 909 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5010 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5010 errorHandler->error
/global.php 909 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7045 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7045 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5030 is_member
/global.php 909 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

BAJR Federation Archaeology
Institute of Field Archaeologists and Prospect - Printable Version

+- BAJR Federation Archaeology (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk)
+-- Forum: BAJR Federation Forums (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: The Site Hut (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Institute of Field Archaeologists and Prospect (/showthread.php?tid=1871)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Institute of Field Archaeologists and Prospect - troll - 16th May 2005

Quiet on here intit?:face-topic:

Institute of Field Archaeologists and Prospect - deepdigger - 16th May 2005

And electro shock therapy!!
Wow mr hosty, you must be the only person in britain who could possibly be happy with slough!
deep

Institute of Field Archaeologists and Prospect - BAJR Host - 16th May 2005

As I have said before... I have been willing and hoping to work with Prospect to help them reach the very people they claim to represent.. I now call for all those who are Prospect members to cancel the subs and send that to the Digger instead! At least we actually do things! PRospects Manifesto is an empty statement of intent that has changed little and mananaged less.

BAJR has prepared and presents on this forum (for debate and suggestions on content) the Mission Statement Document.

Any comments gratefully received

Institute of Field Archaeologists and Prospect - deepdigger - 16th May 2005

Already done boss!!

deep

Institute of Field Archaeologists and Prospect - BAJR Host - 16th May 2005

cheers deep!Big Grin

Institute of Field Archaeologists and Prospect - the invisible man - 19th May 2005

Question for Mr BAJR: I was under the impression that it is illegal for employers to specify IFA membership. An advert on BAJR, for a county council in the south east of England, seems to be doing just that.

Today, Bradford. Tomorrow, well, Bradford probably.

Institute of Field Archaeologists and Prospect - Beki - 19th May 2005

Some empoyers force their employees to be IFA members...

Institute of Field Archaeologists and Prospect - deepdigger - 20th May 2005

I would'nt join if it was a requirement to get a job.

deep

Institute of Field Archaeologists and Prospect - Digger - 20th May 2005

I have a little notice on my desk from IFA, something to do with overdue membership fees. And at the moment I seriously can't be asked to scribble out a fat check to some $%&$%$ers from a seriously slim bank account.

Institute of Field Archaeologists and Prospect - sniper - 20th May 2005

I think a reply along the lines of "overdue representation" would be an appropriate response...

++ i spend my days rummaging around in dead people ++