Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for a moderator
gaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

however... I do find mobile tech means there is no longer a fear of losing control!

How I laugh about being in the desert in Jordan and getting told I ws going to be sued for what was on the forum... ok... says I ... give me a day to get to a town, find an internet cafe and deal with it.... Rolleyes

SO blackberries, strawberries and other softfriuit contact is useful... you may be talking youself into a job
Quis moderadiet ipsos moderades?
that'll be then! }Smile note me new non gender specific and groovy avatar
BAJR Wrote:that'll be then! }Smile note me new non gender specific and groovy avatar

Fab! Not a hint of dodgy fashion anywhere.
I'd be up for it... but given some of my past rants, I'd probably have to ban myself (before I got to anyone else)!
destroyingangel Wrote:I'd be up for it... but given some of my past rants, I'd probably have to ban myself (before I got to anyone else)!

Taking it in turns to moderate each other? I'm sure someone will be along shortly to tell us to stop taking the thread to extremes. Hm....:face-thinks:
Prime practitioner of headology, with a side order of melting glass with a stern glare.
Surely someone will come on here in a fairly short while and tell us all it is a pension-grabber conspiracy!
I've locked the door..;
I've found the 'ignore' feature, too!
Prime practitioner of headology, with a side order of melting glass with a stern glare.
quite happy to volunteer if needed Big Grin

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Moderator wanted.. BAJR Host 8 2,879 25th October 2006, 06:58 PM
Last Post: BAJR Host