The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 871 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 871 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Classic mistakes when first starting to dig
Here's a thread to go along side the funniest context sheets;this is for stories of the total cock-ups we all make when first starting to dig:
i dug my very first skeleton back in 85 and was left to myself to get on with it,by 3pm i had finished it and called over the supervisor to see how well i had done,he complimented me on a job very well done and noticed that i had a criminals burial-"how can you tell that just by looking at the bones?" asked me,"he's had his hands and feet chopped of" says he,me then holding up the finds tray says "oh is that what these little bones are?" D'oh. The polite translation of what he then said was "you silly person-don't do that again"
I'm prety certain there must be loads of such tales of woe just waiting to be told,[:I]

Messages In This Thread
Classic mistakes when first starting to dig - by Dirty Dave Lincoln - 22nd April 2008, 05:41 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Classic Positive Archaeology Coverage in the news. ( cough) BAJR 2 2,594 1st October 2012, 02:09 PM
Last Post: Jack
  A classic for caption BAJR 25 10,210 7th May 2012, 12:28 PM
Last Post: Dinosaur
  Starting Afresh 1man1desk 31 16,006 4th November 2005, 08:57 PM
Last Post: troll