The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 871 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.22 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 871 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Office Waller
Good Day folks,
Im thinking of making the move from Field Archaeology to (dont get cross now!) consultansy. Ive been doing archaeology for 6 years now and have now got family responsibilities blah, blah.

Thing is Im not MIFA yet maybe a coupla more years and I will be there but at the mo Im AIFA.

Do you need to be MIFA to be one of these high flying consultants or indeed do you have to be in the IFA at all to practise as a consultant.

I have little time for the IFA as it seems to operate like John Cleese`s PFJ from the Life of Brian, lots of meetings but nothing ever happens. The move away from the feild is difficult one as I love that part of the job but responsibilities abound and I have to move on. Im up to speed on my PPG`s and cake buying responsibilities so I feel if im half way there and I feel with a goodly load of experience in the field at least i will now the onions and faces of the world of archaeology. Any comments gratefully recieved. [?]

Messages In This Thread
Office Waller - by trowelhead - 11th October 2005, 09:34 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bad day at the office?! vulpes 20 8,299 1st November 2011, 06:37 PM
Last Post: Dinosaur
  Field and Office based Archaeologists - Various BAJR 1 1,345 7th September 2010, 06:01 PM
Last Post: BAJR
  Assistant Office Manager - Northern Office BAJR 1 1,247 1st July 2010, 06:22 PM
Last Post: BAJR
  103 construction companies fined by the Office of Fair Trading kevin wooldridge 7 3,001 23rd September 2009, 02:51 PM
Last Post: RedEarth