The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 909 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 909 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5010 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5010 errorHandler->error
/global.php 909 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7045 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7045 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5030 is_member
/global.php 909 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1938 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1938 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7045 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_user.php 837 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "canonlyreplyownthreads" - Line: 660 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 660 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "canonlyreplyownthreads" - Line: 660 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "canonlyviewownthreads" - Line: 1081 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1081 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why do we bother?
so we do care! Lets see how many field staff join BAJR Federation? or the Diggers Forum.. as to care we have to stick our hands up and say - I care.

Constant development is the law of life, and a man who always tries to maintain his dogmas in order to appear consistent drives himself into a false position.
Mohandas Gandhi
I can't think of that many other jobs in which you get a sense of 'adulation' from the general public... "Oh, wow! I wish I could do that!" or "what a fantastic job" sort of thing. Makes it worthwhile when I hear that (even when I/we know just how crappy the job can really be)

(ok... maybe saving baby dolphins and/or otters, arctic explorer or wildlife cameraman would get more wows, but archaeology is really up there)
Originally posted by Redben

Quote:quote: For the record after much testing, we have foudn that the best S&T to hurl is "Reconstructing the Past" Hardback. Firstly it is weighty and the hardback cover gives good aerodynamic qualities, allowing your inbuilt targeting system to hit each time.
Currently onsite near Lincoln with a load of heritage study students. They are good fun, if a little odd

Ben!!! Glad you finally joined...took you long enough...

Why do I care?
1) The crack.
2) That rediculously overwhelming buzz of excitement you get when you find something, which sends you squealing like a little girl, hugging everyone on site and with a giant dopey grin on your face for the rest of the day...ah to be keen.
3) Being outside.
4) Just because.
5) The excuse to celebrate ANYTHING that happened during the day with alcohol...and possibly a good sessiin of bashing phenomenology.
Quote:quote:Originally posted by Pippyn

Originally posted by Redben

Quote:quote: For the record after much testing, we have foudn that the best S&T to hurl is "Reconstructing the Past" Hardback. Firstly it is weighty and the hardback cover gives good aerodynamic qualities, allowing your inbuilt targeting system to hit each time.
Currently onsite near Lincoln with a load of heritage study students. They are good fun, if a little odd

Ben!!! Glad you finally joined...took you long enough...

Why do I care?
1) The crack.
2) That rediculously overwhelming buzz of excitement you get when you find something, which sends you squealing like a little girl, hugging everyone on site and with a giant dopey grin on your face for the rest of the day...ah to be keen.
3) Being outside.
4) Just because.
5) The excuse to celebrate ANYTHING that happened during the day with alcohol...and possibly a good sessiin of bashing phenomenology.

The crack! Blimey, you young'uns really are hardcore. Maybe you need it, clearly phenomenology is taking its toll these days...
Good to see people still enjoy it. I still do when I get to do any! I'm just not sure why......
Quote:quote:Originally posted by oldgirl

Good to see people still enjoy it. I still do when I get to do any! I'm just not sure why......

Are you talking about crack or phenomenology? How do you tell the difference?
Exactly Pippin ! don't let the old cynics put you off !!!!
Quote:quote:Originally posted by RedEarth

Quote:quote:Originally posted by oldgirl

Are you talking about crack or phenomenology? How do you tell the difference?

I think I'm too old to know what either of them are...... Big Grin