Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Routes into Heritage Consultancy

Chivalric Lord of BAJR Dinosaur's Avatar

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Probably tweeting instead

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Past Horizons
    Hello Marc,

Apologies for not replying sooner. I will be starting a part-time MSc in Historic Conservation this year while I continue to work within my heritage based role. The course is multi-disciplinary and includes a practical based unit and also a design and theory based unit which I think will be useful. I am hoping that this will provide me with the skills and knowledge to progress within my company or failing that then within a consultancy/local authority role. I realise experience also counts so I am looking for opportunities to gain conservation experience as well. Finding funding is the main problem for me at the moment.

Thanks,

Jay

Thread Information