The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 909 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 909 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5010 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5010 errorHandler->error
/global.php 909 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7045 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7045 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5030 is_member
/global.php 909 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

BAJR Federation Archaeology
Minor Problem with BAJR - Printable Version

+- BAJR Federation Archaeology (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk)
+-- Forum: BAJR Federation Forums (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: The Site Hut (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Minor Problem with BAJR (/showthread.php?tid=991)

Minor Problem with BAJR - BAJR Host - 24th June 2008

Due to the forum...(and the numbers of people who use it or view it) my server + FASTHOSTS + transfered my site to another server... with the fabulous knock on effect of killing all the important databse connections to jobs, courses, directories, info ... in fact... everything but this forum... !!! Cheers mates for the warning!

As soon as I get back to blightly I will sort this (on Thursday night) but it will also mean that changes will come to the forum... I will have to act fast.. as If I don't transfer this forum to MYsql database by this Weekend... they will suspend the entire BAJR network... why me.. I cry... why now...

I will keep you all informed... but a new forum may be emerging sooner than I was ready for....
SadSadSadSad

sorry for the probloems... the site should be back on Friday.. but I am even know attempting remote rpair... which ain't easy from an IPAQ handheld and a mobile connection in the middle of Slovenia! (don't ask)

Sorry again... normal service will be resumed.

"No job worth doing was ever done on time or under budget.."
Khufu

Minor Problem with BAJR - oldgirl - 25th June 2008

A victim of your won popularity!

Just goes to show that it's a valued site. Good luck!

Minor Problem with BAJR - BAJR Host - 25th June 2008

Cheers !!! Just goes to show its all down to you lot!!

I managed to get to a village... find some ftp... blah blah... etc... but anyway... that was close!

I still have to sort the forum... or they will close it down... NICE!

Now.... a grappa and beer all round thanks!

Cant wait to see what you have all been up to !!

Khufu

Minor Problem with BAJR - BAJR Host - 30th June 2008

All sorted! I hope...

you would hardly notice 2 days of hard under the hood work! [xx(]

I guess thats the annoying bit... all that work, and you can't see it! thats why I change the smilies I guess... Sad

Khufu

Minor Problem with BAJR - oldgirl - 1st July 2008

The 'active topics' bit seems to work slightly differently and it looks slightly different too, does that help?

Minor Problem with BAJR - oldgirl - 1st July 2008

In fact, am I alone if finding the 'active topics' layout a bit difficult? Maybe it's just me! [xx(]