The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 909 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 909 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5010 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5010 errorHandler->error
/global.php 909 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7045 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7045 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5030 is_member
/global.php 909 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

BAJR Federation Archaeology
Which is the best Indy film? - Printable Version

+- BAJR Federation Archaeology (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk)
+-- Forum: BAJR Federation Forums (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: The Site Hut (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Which is the best Indy film? (/showthread.php?tid=928)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Which is the best Indy film? - Windbag - 20th May 2008

I take it the crystal skull mentioned in the title isn't that ugly Damien Hurst one!

Which is the best Indy film? - Sparky - 20th May 2008

Kevin wrote 'Having recently worked on a pipeline scheme where non disturbance of a Great Crested Newt breeding habitat was placed high on the list of site objectives, I wonder how Mr Jones gets away with his frequent burning of snakes and snake habitats.'

I don't believe that snakes outside of the EU are protected by EU directives due to the decline of habitats in all places barr those where pipelines are constructed. Good point though.

I have come across snakes twice on pipelines; once, after a heavy night out, I spotted what I initially thought was a toy snake amongst fly-tipped material. It was real and it sure let me know about it. The other time, after another heavy night out (there's a pattern developing here), I was bothered by the sight of dark shapes in my peripheral vision. I look around to see a couple of dark slithery things disappearing underneath a tarpaulin which I was drying out on the bund. I pulled up a corner to witness a writhing mass of grass snakes snake-balling. Yikes!

Which is the best Indy film? - Oxbeast - 20th May 2008

Did you grimace manfully, growl "I hate snakes", and get on with your job despite being encumbered by incompetent Arab sidekicks and ladies in impractical evening gowns? Thats how a real man project manages...

Which is the best Indy film? - Sparky - 20th May 2008

Yes, I did. And no snakes were harmed. Indy couldn't do that!

Which is the best Indy film? - oldgirl - 20th May 2008

Or even project managing in an impractical evening gown?

Which is the best Indy film? - Windbag - 20th May 2008

Not too sure about project managing in an evening gown, but I wouldn't recommend mattocking in high heels.B)

Which is the best Indy film? - Gilraen - 20th May 2008

BAJR writes: "2 more days to go... I am getting frisky... and may have to dig out my old flat cap and riding crop (or have I got it wrong? was that another film?)"

Yes, hosty - I think it was!!! [:p]

Which is the best Indy film? - Gilraen - 20th May 2008

Bier writes: "Lets hope that in the new film we see Indy setting a good example in this one - hardhat, viz vest and steel capped boots."

Yes - he really should have written a Risk Assessment before entering the Temple of Doom... [8D]

Which is the best Indy film? - darksider - 23rd May 2008

Saw the film last night .... was slightly disapointed.... and still rate Raiders of the Lost Ark as the best Indy film.

However.... great quote from the film

"if you want to be a good archaeologist, then get out of the library"

Count Dooku Consultants

Environmental Advisors to the Separatist Movement

"The dark side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural".

Which is the best Indy film? - BAJR Host - 23rd May 2008

Lets not even go there! the fridge!! the dialogue! the baffling moments... who were the skull faced boys?

a big fat 2/10 as somebody said... the trilogy will forever remain a trilogy... best left as a trilogy.

Highpoints though... Russian scientists never looked so good... [:p]

"No job worth doing was ever done on time or under budget.."
Khufu