The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 909 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 909 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5010 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5010 errorHandler->error
/global.php 909 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7045 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7045 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5030 is_member
/global.php 909 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

BAJR Federation Archaeology
Which is the best Indy film? - Printable Version

+- BAJR Federation Archaeology (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk)
+-- Forum: BAJR Federation Forums (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: The Site Hut (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Which is the best Indy film? (/showthread.php?tid=928)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Which is the best Indy film? - Gilraen - 3rd May 2008

Given the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull is about to come out in cinemas, which do you consider to be the best Indy film?

Smile

Which is the best Indy film? - Dirty Dave Lincoln - 5th May 2008

I wonder how many folks will change their vote once they have seen the new film?[?]

Which is the best Indy film? - Bier Keller - 9th May 2008

Lets hope that in the new film we see Indy setting a good example in this one - hardhat, viz vest and steel capped boots. He should also read the job spec before going onto site. This might put him in a better position when faced with giant boulders and disreputable subcontractors who instead of talking through their grumbles, just try and rip ones heart out. One would have thought that after being on the circuit for so long he would have realised by now that a WHS trowel should be his tool of choice - a bullwhip might be fine and dandy in a fetish club - but it's archaeological application is really quite limited. Machine gunning and/or threatening with RPG's other archaeological units is also just not on, whatever their politics or site ethics.
The "Cystal Skull" I fear will be just chucked into a bag without any sort of recording taking place. I appreciate the fact that the film is set against the backdrop of a motorway expansion scheme and that Indy is seen to be getting loads of stick from the client (In a sneak preview I have seen the 360 drivers plotting to trash the site when Indy has gone to the Portaloo) but really - there is no excuse for sloppy recording.

Right, off to the Biergarten for brekkie Smile

Just give me a cold Becks

Which is the best Indy film? - kevin wooldridge - 9th May 2008

Having recently worked on a pipeline scheme where non disturbance of a Great Crested Newt breeding habitat was placed high on the list of site objectives, I wonder how Mr Jones gets away with his frequent burning of snakes and snake habitats.

Go on Spielberg, answer that one eh!!

Which is the best Indy film? - Dirty Dave Lincoln - 9th May 2008

Anyone else notice the size of the museum store,when he archived the lost Ark? wonder how much they charge per box!

Which is the best Indy film? - Gog - 9th May 2008

Shooting bad guys must waste precious ammunition that he could otherwise use for shooting holes in his context sheets so that they fit in the ring binder (I've never seen him pack a hole punch).

Which is the best Indy film? - Kel - 18th May 2008

Reading languages the right way round would be an advance, as well.

In the first film he reads the hieroglyphic script in the map room from right-to-left, when it's written left-to-right. Have a hunch he does a similar thing in the second film but couldn't spot it in the third.

Props to Stargate (the film) on the language front. The natives were actually speaking a recognisable form of Ancient Egyptian.

Which is the best Indy film? - BAJR Host - 18th May 2008

Ah... your telling me that Indiana Jones is not real archaeology! I can't cope Smile

ps.. have you seen the trailer on Past Horizons TV?

http://www.pasthorizons.tv/tv/view/76/-indiana-jones-and-the-kingdom-of-the-crystal-skull-trailer/

Plug Plug!

"No job worth doing was ever done on time or under budget.."
Khufu

Which is the best Indy film? - Dirty Dave Lincoln - 19th May 2008

Indiana Jones not real-does this mean Dr.Daniel Jackson isn't real either? but they sound so BELIEVABLE!![?]

Which is the best Indy film? - BAJR Host - 20th May 2008

2 more days to go... I am getting frisky... and may have to dig out my old flat cap and riding crop (or have I got it wrong? was that another film?)

"No job worth doing was ever done on time or under budget.."
Khufu