The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 909 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 909 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5010 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5010 errorHandler->error
/global.php 909 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7045 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7045 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5030 is_member
/global.php 909 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

BAJR Federation Archaeology
List of UK Archaeology Departments enquiry - Printable Version

+- BAJR Federation Archaeology (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk)
+-- Forum: BAJR Federation Forums (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: The Site Hut (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: List of UK Archaeology Departments enquiry (/showthread.php?tid=892)

List of UK Archaeology Departments enquiry - gumbo - 30th March 2008

Damn the changing clocks, this feels like an ungodly hour!

Right, just a quick query. I know BAJR holds details of UK University Archaeology Departments, but is there any way I can get hold of a list of all their e-mails (maybe on an e-mail?) so that I can just send a circular e-mail to them all. This is to advertise a student excavation opportunity to them. Obviously otherwise Im going to have to trawl through the lot of them.

If BAJR cant help, can anyone else? Just PM me for my new (!) e-mail address.

Love ya,

Gumbo

List of UK Archaeology Departments enquiry - BAJR Host - 30th March 2008

Sadly I don't give out the list...(and believe it or not, when we contat them, we do it one at a time, as a circular is often seen as spam) you would have to look at each one in turn, and click the email link.

sorry Gumbo.

"No job worth doing was ever done on time or under budget.."
Khufu

List of UK Archaeology Departments enquiry - gumbo - 30th March 2008

Ok No worries, thought that might be the case! Might just have to get off me arse and put some time in then! Thanks for the swift reply, G

List of UK Archaeology Departments enquiry - kevin wooldridge - 31st March 2008

Hi G,

Is this just for circulation to UK archaeology students. I could circulate it amongst Norwegian archaeology students if you like?

I am much looking forward to Saturday lunchtime!!

List of UK Archaeology Departments enquiry - BAJR Host - 31st March 2008

sorry about that gumbo..

tell you what ... we could come to a deal, where I can help.. if we can piggyback a BAJR announcement with it? how does that sound... just a couple of lines outlining what BAJR has to offer archaeology students?

Khufu

List of UK Archaeology Departments enquiry - gumbo - 31st March 2008

Hello Kevin and David,

Kevin, send me the address an ill send you all the details!

David, unfortunately I have sent the stuff already, but thanks for the kind offer anyway. I would however be happy to send it again with your stuff heading it up? Maybe this could become a BAJR-led thing for circulation to universities each year (so that they dont think it is spam?) you could use my info (which I could send you) and maybe some other student/volunteer digs as a sort of pilot for a formal project for the future? Wouldnt take too much effort and fills a niche not otherwise exploited at the moment (where uni's and students have to go to the info ratherthan it being delivered to the departments?). Anyway you can have my prospectus etc if you want!

Best Wishes,
G

List of UK Archaeology Departments enquiry - BAJR Host - 31st March 2008

gumbo... I feel terrible now [:I]

however.. and more seriously.. I do think this is a good way forward.. and a more formal process..

with Past Horizons and BAJR pushing forward on this, we can definately work with you.. I can even feel another googlemap style system... and other enhancements.. we should talk about this.. so please send the prospectus to me info@bajr.org and between us, come up with a plan..

best

David

Khufu

List of UK Archaeology Departments enquiry - gumbo - 1st April 2008

Sounds good Ill forward some stuff tonight or tomorrow. Best, G