The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 909 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 909 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5010 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5010 errorHandler->error
/global.php 909 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7045 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7045 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5030 is_member
/global.php 909 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

BAJR Federation Archaeology
Unit of One - will he ever go away? - Printable Version

+- BAJR Federation Archaeology (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk)
+-- Forum: BAJR Federation Forums (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: The Site Hut (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Unit of One - will he ever go away? (/showthread.php?tid=785)

Pages: 1 2

Unit of One - will he ever go away? - BAJR Host - 12th January 2008

Have found the redoubtable Unit of One, Marc Berger, back to his old strangeness again... putting odd quotes and disjointed grumbles onto the BAJR Uk Archaeology Scribd Account (deposit for documents relating to archaeology)

Mucktons finest Archaeologist just won't leave us alone. I had considered letting him return... but... perhaps not?

Thoughts ?:face-huh:

"No job worth doing was ever done on time or under budget.."
Khufu

Unit of One - will he ever go away? - Austin Ainsworth - 12th January 2008

Go on, let him back on. Things are way too quiet around here.

If you ever wondered how you get triangles from a cow, you need buttermilk and cheese and an equilateral chainsaw. Half Man Half Biscuit

Lets give it a go then.... But he is on a ... not too much (as in.. like previous weirdness) weirdness.

Khufu

Unit of One - will he ever go away? - Austin Ainsworth - 12th January 2008

Good on ya, in common with archaeology in general this site needs its mavericks, where's Troll when you need him?

If you ever wondered how you get triangles from a cow, you need buttermilk and cheese and an equilateral chainsaw. Half Man Half Biscuit

Light fuse... stand back and see wot gives!

Khufu

Unit of One - will he ever go away? - eggbasket - 14th January 2008

I had not realised who Unit of One is. Now it all makes sense. As for letting him back in here, well that really has to be your decision based on whether you think he will stay within acceptable boundaries or not as defined in the rules.

Cheers,
Eggbasket
Gentleman Adventurer and Antique

"A great victory for rangers and hamsters everywhere. Right, Boo?" - Minsc

Unit of One - will he ever go away? - BAJR Host - 14th January 2008

Have invited him ... lets see..

Khufu

Unit of One - will he ever go away? - Unitof1 - 16th January 2008

Dear Mr Host

I would like to say that I am not Mr <deleted> and have never been Mr <deleted> . Unfortunately I do know him from university where his only interest was in naturally fractured flint, namely potlids. A ridiculous, archaeologically pointless, interest indicative of his misplaced upper middle class contempt. Also he was and still is, suspiciously for a so-called archaeologist, the owner of a metal detector, something that all aspiring, left thinking archaeologists would never contemplate due to the ovid gene that has been bred into that lower class by the nationalists. The academic Julian Thomas was once heard to exclaim that Mr <deleted> only believes in discovery. He has not denied this and appears to have an argument based on “control of the means of production” and “mortmain” and is desperate to get the Arian heresy in there somewhere so as to join the argument to a singular peculiarity of Upper Palaeolithic cave art.

By nefarious means I have informed him of the abuses that have been levelled at his name on this site and have found him to be appalled at the anarchy and identity theft exhibited on the World Wide Web. It appears that he is sad that his family name never made it into the aristocracy and presumes that this is yet another nail. It has though resurrected a desire based on the union of Prince and Clint Eastwood to become The Man with No Name by changing his name by deed poll and by not filling in the new name so becoming Mr............ No doubt the Queen wont allow it (and a nonexistent God) although from his understanding of the Statutory Declarations Act 1835 and amendments (is it not one of the most hammered Acts ever?) the reason why it might not be allowed is that it could be used for fraud even though those judgements appear to derive from the vagaries of case law originating in the lower courts. The same kangaroo courts from which the ritual abuse of the self-employed has evolved over the last century since the anti-Marxist invention of self-employment in America.

Anyway I am currently trying to fill in my self-assessment for 2006-2007. I have until the 31st this month to work out and stump up out of cash flow the tax on my ill-gotten gains to pay for all those Stonehenge derived civil serpent pension grabbers. I am wondering if my year’s house keeping can be put down as experimental archaeology research. Similarly if I go into a museum in Italy can I claim my holida. sorry data collection as an expense? What do all you high rollers put down (get away with)? I am not sure why but it caught my attention in the Times (at my club) yesterday that a 68 year old Granny has been done for £2.5m benefit fraud based on taking the identities of recent emigrants from these shores. Living off the past. Its always ends in tears; one giro too many.

Unitof1s new e-mail is david.connolly@hotmail.co.uk

Unit of One - will he ever go away? - BAJR Host - 16th January 2008

he's back!

Nice to see a bit of identity theft as well. <sigh>

thanks goodness I would never use a hotmail account... I am hot enough already

Smile

Khufu

Unit of One - will he ever go away? - garybrun - 16th January 2008

Bloomin heck Smile

Website for responsible Metal Detecting
http://www.ukdfd.co.uk
Recording Our Heritage For Future Generations.