The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 909 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 909 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5010 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5010 errorHandler->error
/global.php 909 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7045 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7045 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5030 is_member
/global.php 909 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

BAJR Federation Archaeology
WHS comes back in style!?! - Printable Version

+- BAJR Federation Archaeology (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk)
+-- Forum: BAJR Federation Forums (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: The Site Hut (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: WHS comes back in style!?! (/showthread.php?tid=75)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

WHS comes back in style!?! - Toria - 6th June 2006

I hope that the new archaeology-friendly WHS trowels come out soon - I'm doing an excavation module at the moment and I have to keep using the uni ones - not a good state of affairs!

~ What do you mean, 'Where's Lampeter'? ~

WHS comes back in style!?! - getatrowel - 7th June 2006

GRRR is all I can say.

The launch date from the manufacturer has been put back to the 12th June due to problems getting the handles.

We apologise to all of you that have held on for so long to get this great new product, but bare with us! We can supply the current Premier model, but the wooden handle is all but gone.

Thanks.

Ian

Ian

http://www.getatrowel.co.uk - trowels for archaeological excavators

WHS comes back in style!?! - getatrowel - 9th June 2006

OK FINAL FINAL UPDATE!!

The trowels are HERE!

They will be available from Tuesday 13th, so go feel free to order now and we will dispatch the new model. We have stopped selling the current model so everyone who buys either the Premier or traditional from now on, will only get the better, stronger model.

Thanks

Ian

WHS comes back in style!?! - Toria - 22nd June 2006

Got one! Ordered it a few days ago and found it waiting for me whan I got back to London. Shiny new trowel that will hopefully get worn down soon.
It's so nice to have one of my own at last - thankies muchly getatrowel! Big Grin

~ What do you mean, 'Where's Lampeter'? ~

WHS comes back in style!?! - getatrowel - 22nd June 2006

No problem at all - glad you like it!

Anybody else got any feedback on the new model?

Ian

WHS comes back in style!?! - rachstebbs - 22nd June 2006

Not as yet, but I have received my order now. Digging starts on 4th July, so will be able to report on feedback then!
Thanks very much, 'twas a pleasure doing business!!

Rachel

WHS comes back in style!?! - Beardstroker - 22nd June 2006

Quote:quote:Originally posted by getatrowel

No problem at all - glad you like it!

Anybody else got any feedback on the new model?

Ian

Yep, got mine on Monday and am very pleased with the results. It's so far dealt with hard gravelly clay, chalk and hoiked a lot of bricks out of a wall, which was what defeated the previous "tin" model.:face-approve:

Even like the exclusive label on the blade although it did cause one of my colleagues to deadpan, "do you have to be a solid forged archeologist before you can use one"[:o)]

WHS comes back in style!?! - getatrowel - 25th June 2006

Quote:quote:Originally posted by troll

Big GrinThe one that I`m trying out has a traditional wooden handle-quite pleased about that cos the new one on the website looks as though it should be sold in Anne Summers.Big Grin

...just to make it clear.

The NEW WHS applies to both the traditional AND Premier model (wooden and soft-feel handle) - the blade is new, the handles are the same.We do not sell the old model at all anymore.

Ian

WHS comes back in style!?! - lucy78green - 26th June 2006

Is it possible to get a trowel handle in fluorescent orange/yellow. I am getting fed up of losing mine, dropping it in muddy puddles, having people attempt to run off with it etc...

Lucy

WHS comes back in style!?! - getatrowel - 26th June 2006

If only you knew how difficult it was to convince them that the Premier was worth getting in (around 35% of people like the red, soft-feel version)! The manufacturers do make flourescent handles - we could investigate. Is there a call for this in general do you think?!

Ian