The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 909 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 909 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5010 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5010 errorHandler->error
/global.php 909 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7045 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7045 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5030 is_member
/global.php 909 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

BAJR Federation Archaeology
Councilman BAJR - First IFA Council Meeting - Printable Version

+- BAJR Federation Archaeology (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk)
+-- Forum: BAJR Federation Forums (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: The Site Hut (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Councilman BAJR - First IFA Council Meeting (/showthread.php?tid=700)

Councilman BAJR - First IFA Council Meeting - BAJR Host - 31st October 2007

Well that was a revelation... no, sitting around drinking port and stroking cats while sitting in leather chairs.. I was up at 5am to get down to London, and was not the only earliy riser. with council being drawn from all over the UK.... and in my humble opinion, representing everyone from field to curator, from contractor to academic. A lot was talked.. and strangely.. a lot was done... Things are pushing forward. 2008 will be a big year for all of us I can say... mostly in a good way. am I proud I am part of it... yes... has it been worth the slog to get this far? yes... who would have thought that BAJR would one day sit on the IFA Council. and I have to say that it is beacuse of all of you.. (and absent trolls!) You have given me the confidence and the insights to move BAJR from a little troublemaker, into a big one... more to do ... but thanks.

I liked the description that one Councilman said... " we arelike the commons MPs, who ensure the Ministers can be held to questions and are grounded in whats going on out here.

Look forward to more... roll on 2008... this has to be the big push

"No job worth doing was ever done on time or under budget.."
Khufu

Councilman BAJR - First IFA Council Meeting - garybrun - 1st November 2007

Congratulations David.
Glad everything went well.
If you cant beat them... join them and fight from the inside. Smile

Website for responsible Metal Detecting
http://www.ukdfd.co.uk
Recording Our Heritage For Future Generations.

Councilman BAJR - First IFA Council Meeting - BAJR Host - 1st November 2007

Oh how tru, how true... but in a nice fluffy way! Smile

"No job worth doing was ever done on time or under budget.."
Khufu