The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 909 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 909 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5010 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5010 errorHandler->error
/global.php 909 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7045 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7045 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5030 is_member
/global.php 909 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

BAJR Federation Archaeology
What trowel do you use? - Printable Version

+- BAJR Federation Archaeology (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk)
+-- Forum: BAJR Federation Forums (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: The Site Hut (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: What trowel do you use? (/showthread.php?tid=588)

Pages: 1 2

What trowel do you use? - BAJR Host - 18th June 2007

As we seem to be talking about trowels...

what do you use...

"No job worth doing was ever done on time or under budget.."
Khufu

What trowel do you use? - historic building - 18th June 2007

You do not appear to have Dell down as an option.

Wots that then?

Khufu

What trowel do you use? - Gog - 18th June 2007

My first trowel was my grandad's WHS pointing trowel that he used to build George Formby's holiday home in Ireland. I cut it down to 4 inches on a lathe (ouch!), and it was a fine piece of kit.

Some thieving sod pinched itSad

What trowel do you use? - kevin wooldridge - 18th June 2007

I also use a Dell - virtual trowel. Works fine for me....

What trowel do you use? - historic building - 18th June 2007

I'm here all week, have the chicken etc.

What trowel do you use? - Reggie - 18th June 2007

I have 3 wooden handled ones (at various stages of wear). I went to buy 25 brand new ones for the site last week and the shop only had the soft grip ones. The shop has been supplying local archaeologists with trowels for many years so to change over to just soft grip seemed odd. So I asked about wooden handled ones and apparently they are not available at the moment as the manufacturer/supplier isn't making them ! [:0] The kind chap in the shop rang them whilst I was there and they said that they 'may' start making wooden handles again but there is no firm decision/date to do so....

I have yet to use one of these soft grip 'deluxe' models but I'll certainly see how I go with one. For aesthetics and general character though I don't think you can beat the wooden handles and it would be shame if there was no longer the choice....

Time for another BAJR campaign perhaps?? Wink

You may be closer than you think... we have indeed been in touch with them today... and all I can say is ... you may be pleasntly surprised.... perhaps call me in the morn?? number is on the contact page.

Khufu

What trowel do you use? - BAJR Host - 20th June 2007

See new announcement... looks like you need fear no more Big Grin

Khufu

What trowel do you use? - Sith - 26th June 2007

I'm glad to see that they have seen sense Mr Hosty, as Archaeologists must be the majority of the market for small pointing trowels.

However, you don't seem to have an option for box-grader.

D. Vader
Senior Consultant

Vader Maull & Palpatine
Archaeological Consultants

Your powers are weak, Curator