The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 909 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 909 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5010 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5010 errorHandler->error
/global.php 909 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7045 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7045 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5030 is_member
/global.php 909 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

BAJR Federation Archaeology
Xmas ball and archsoc students - Printable Version

+- BAJR Federation Archaeology (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk)
+-- Forum: BAJR Federation Forums (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: The Site Hut (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Xmas ball and archsoc students (/showthread.php?tid=58)

Pages: 1 2

Xmas ball and archsoc students - troll - 7th December 2005

Leg me old fruit-not what I meant sir! I agree with you that Mr Hosty is the man for the job. No testicling intended at all! In fact, you should win cream eggs for tabling the idea!Big Grin

Xmas ball and archsoc students - sniper - 7th December 2005

I was actually surprised by how many people at work know of its existence, and quite a few lurk on here. I always mention it to people, but I would definitely up for a bit of word spreading...

++ i spend my days rummaging around in dead people ++

Xmas ball and archsoc students - i_love_rocks - 7th December 2005

The BAJR job listings are always on display (and have been for a long time) on the jobs noticeboard at lampeter uni, which every student walks past if they come in regularly.
Most interested students I have talked to know about BAJR and many have found jobs through it, too.

And that's despite being in the sticks...

Xmas ball and archsoc students - troll - 7th December 2005

superb! But what about all the cool links and resources-not to mention the jolly forum! Greetings to all at Lampeter!Big Grin

Xmas ball and archsoc students - sniper - 7th December 2005

if nothing else I suggest everyone goes and plays that javelin throwing game, flaming addictive, the cannons one on the same site is also a great bit of time wasting...

++ i spend my days rummaging around in dead people ++

Xmas ball and archsoc students - BAJR Host - 7th December 2005

Too true.... BAJR exists in a strange place.... no adverts, no budget and both known and unknown. The next nut to crack is the education system...

It is my intention to spend the winter months working on BAJR 2.0 and this wil be the one to bring it all together.... 5 years of work and learning and knowing what to do and what is needed ....... scarey but fun!

BAJR has a mission statement...

http://www.bajr.org/Documents/MissionStatement.pdf

and You are all right... we need to publisise properly... I will create a poster and publish online, but will bite the bullet and post out posters, Mission statement and a letter to all the HE institutions I have on THERA.

Another day another WSI?

Xmas ball and archsoc students - littleyellowidol - 8th December 2005

Quote:quote:Originally posted by sniper

if nothing else I suggest everyone goes and plays that javelin throwing game, flaming addictive

Oh god, SUCH a marvellous waste of time. Big Grin

"Kick a megalith and it hurts."

Xmas ball and archsoc students - i_love_rocks - 8th December 2005

Troll:
true...and they don't know what they're missing...Big Grin

Xmas ball and archsoc students - troll - 8th December 2005

Rocks- true.
Similarly, what people are we missing by not being a household name in HE?Big Grin