The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 909 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 909 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5010 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5010 errorHandler->error
/global.php 909 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7045 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7045 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5030 is_member
/global.php 909 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 801 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 801 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_parser.php 866 postParser->mycode_parse_post_quotes
[PHP]   postParser->mycode_parse_post_quotes_callback1
/inc/class_parser.php 751 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 431 postParser->mycode_parse_quotes
/inc/class_parser.php 187 postParser->parse_mycode
/printthread.php 179 postParser->parse_message
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 820 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 820 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_parser.php 866 postParser->mycode_parse_post_quotes
[PHP]   postParser->mycode_parse_post_quotes_callback1
/inc/class_parser.php 751 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 431 postParser->mycode_parse_quotes
/inc/class_parser.php 187 postParser->parse_mycode
/printthread.php 179 postParser->parse_message
File Line Function
File Line Function

BAJR Federation Archaeology
CIfA Client guide published - Printable Version

+- BAJR Federation Archaeology (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk)
+-- Forum: BAJR Federation Forums (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: The Site Hut (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: CIfA Client guide published (/showthread.php?tid=5672)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

CIfA Client guide published - P Prentice - 3rd July 2015

keep your cloths on
look at your local pa website and see how many apps have heritage statements and then look the ones in a conservation area or within site of a designated asset

CIfA Client guide published - Marc Berger - 3rd July 2015

That's not much of a fig leaf. Am I looking for ones that resulted in the application being refused because I got one of those but still managed to get an evaluation in.

Not sure what I am looking at them for. Numbers of HS per application? Numbers HS with evaluation? Numbers HS without DA but with evaluation? Is it about numbers? Who got the HS? The HS that discovered something? The HS that changed the world? The HS that managed not to mention a single archaeological excavation?

Heres a conservation type site, not one of yours? http://publicaccess.e-lindsey.gov.uk/online-applications/applicationDetails.do?activeTab=documents&keyVal=_EASTL_DCAPR_117351

Just where exactly would you have put the evaluation trenches? What you recon, appeal it and with waving their heritage impact assessment I bet you could fit a skyscraper in there with only a watching brief if anybody can be bothered.

Note the direct contradiction to para 141 in the officers comments?

Still not sure what I a looking for and its getting sore.

CIfA Client guide published - P Prentice - 3rd July 2015

Marc Berger Wrote:That's not much of a fig leaf. Am I looking for ones that resulted in the application being refused because I got one of those but still managed to get an evaluation in.

Not sure what I am looking at them for. Numbers of HS per application? Numbers HS with evaluation? Numbers HS without DA but with evaluation? Is it about numbers? Who got the HS? The HS that discovered something? The HS that changed the world? The HS that managed not to mention a single archaeological excavation?

Heres a conservation type site, not one of yours? http://publicaccess.e-lindsey.gov.uk/online-applications/applicationDetails.do?activeTab=documents&keyVal=_EASTL_DCAPR_117351

Just where exactly would you have put the evaluation trenches? What you recon, appeal it and with waving their heritage impact assessment I bet you could fit a skyscraper in there with only a watching brief if anybody can be bothered.

Note the direct contradiction to para 141 in the officers comments?

Still not sure what I a looking for and its getting sore.
yep - the archies paved the way for an evaluation but were thwarted by the planners. some archies got paid - goodenough

CIfA Client guide published - Marc Berger - 6th July 2015

Quote:yep - the archies paved the way for an evaluation but were thwarted by the planners. some archies got paid - goodenough

the NPPF and the beloved ifa imagine a "desk based assessment" presumably guided by the standards of the ifa paving the way for an evaluation. Are there many examples of a HS followed by a DBA leading to an E, in a conservation area or not, in the last few NPPF years?