The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 909 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 909 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5010 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5010 errorHandler->error
/global.php 909 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7045 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7045 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5030 is_member
/global.php 909 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 801 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 801 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_parser.php 866 postParser->mycode_parse_post_quotes
[PHP]   postParser->mycode_parse_post_quotes_callback1
/inc/class_parser.php 751 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 431 postParser->mycode_parse_quotes
/inc/class_parser.php 187 postParser->parse_mycode
/printthread.php 179 postParser->parse_message
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 820 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 820 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_parser.php 866 postParser->mycode_parse_post_quotes
[PHP]   postParser->mycode_parse_post_quotes_callback1
/inc/class_parser.php 751 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 431 postParser->mycode_parse_quotes
/inc/class_parser.php 187 postParser->parse_mycode
/printthread.php 179 postParser->parse_message
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

BAJR Federation Archaeology
Advice on bringing my field skills up to date? - Printable Version

+- BAJR Federation Archaeology (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk)
+-- Forum: BAJR Federation Forums (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: The Site Hut (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Advice on bringing my field skills up to date? (/showthread.php?tid=5537)

Pages: 1 2

Advice on bringing my field skills up to date? - Dinosaur - 25th February 2015

I actually found that educational! - not that anyone ever inflicts building recording on me Smile

@Mander - worth just reading some reports on old excavations too, always good to be aware that there is in fact more than one way of doing things [unless you're working for one of the outfits taking the s***e 'Lego-brick archaeology' approach, gawd save us...], and improves awareness of what you could find, shudder to think what gets chucked on the spoilheap due to ignorance...

Advice on bringing my field skills up to date? - Marc Berger - 25th February 2015

apparently they had something called a brickaxe which was double ended and how you used it was by holding the edge of the axe to the brick and then with one hand on the brick, one on the axe you brought the whole thing down onto a heavy table that was known as a banker then some where on this table was a stone which you finished the brick off by rubbing it on it.

Mander don't worry about it once you are in you can record what you like. Just how low down do you want to start at and stay at? There are plenty of zero hour jobs about. Its not as if you are looking to use any copyrights of your work. You don't have to get old reports you can get almost brand new ones off the web. Whats your latest one Dino. Heres one of mine which I am trying to get taken off the web because well first of all I forgot to attached the roman pot report, not that it was noticed even though it was quite relevant http://publicaccess.e-lindsey.gov.uk/online-applications/files/350056F57E0E885A4211F9EA53619991/pdf/S_023_01924_14-TRENCH_EVALUATION-3685162.pdf
second I didn't give them permission to put it up on the big wide web.

Advice on bringing my field skills up to date? - Marc Berger - 3rd March 2015

For any commercial archaeologist If you feel like you are losing the plot this is the best guide for bringing you back to reality. It covers the whole of Britain.

http://www.archaeologists.net/sites/default/files/node-files/CIfAS&GArchadvice_1.pdf

Advice on bringing my field skills up to date? - Marc Berger - 5th March 2015

That's nice, they have taken the offending report off the internet. Thank you.

Ten days without any other comments on BAJRBAITING. Is it something I said?

Advice on bringing my field skills up to date? - Dinosaur - 6th March 2015

Too busy having the site lurgy xx(

Van drivers should get paid danger money, everyone coughs and sneezes over you :face-crying:

Advice on bringing my field skills up to date? - Marc Berger - 6th March 2015

I had some kind of flu over christmass that basically was a dry cough and I still don't feel right. Apparently the flu jab given to millions was ineffective this winter so it sounds like we had some thing new. I bet its in the earthworms, seems to me that pigs and birds hangout with them a lot, wormflu that's what you need danger money for.

http://news.google.com/newspapers?nid=1955&dat=19390720&id=aXAhAAAAIBAJ&sjid=GogFAAAAIBAJ&pg=2380,3572480

Advice on bringing my field skills up to date? - P Prentice - 6th March 2015

Marc Berger Wrote:I had some kind of flu over christmass that basically was a dry cough and I still don't feel right. Apparently the flu jab given to millions was ineffective this winter so it sounds like we had some thing new. I bet its in the earthworms, seems to me that pigs and birds hangout with them a lot, wormflu that's what you need danger money for.

http://news.google.com/newspapers?nid=1955&dat=19390720&id=aXAhAAAAIBAJ&sjid=GogFAAAAIBAJ&pg=2380,3572480

yep - you should get that science advisor job on the other page cus i cant wait for you to advise me proper

Advice on bringing my field skills up to date? - Marc Berger - 7th March 2015

There will be a hundred Cambridge graduates already lined up. I onely do tenders and twoly I try to work a radius that allows me to leave around ten and be back by one.

Advice on bringing my field skills up to date? - Dinosaur - 12th March 2015

For scientific researchers of the futures investigating worm-flu, mines been going for 15 days now and still going strong, feel awful, think my lungs are dissolving (or that could just be the fags) xx(xx(