The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 909 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 909 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5010 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5010 errorHandler->error
/global.php 909 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7045 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7045 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5030 is_member
/global.php 909 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "fragment" - Line: 1326 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1326 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_parser.php 1448 postParser->mycode_parse_video
[PHP]   postParser->mycode_parse_video_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 499 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 187 postParser->parse_mycode
/printthread.php 179 postParser->parse_message
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

BAJR Federation Archaeology
Tay and Fife Archaeology Conference - Printable Version

+- BAJR Federation Archaeology (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk)
+-- Forum: BAJR Federation Forums (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: The Site Hut (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Tay and Fife Archaeology Conference (/showthread.php?tid=5376)

Pages: 1 2

Tay and Fife Archaeology Conference - Doug - 8th November 2014

Turns out you can't post more than one video in a post- so second video

[video=youtube;DDtBgthgGQs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DDtBgthgGQs[/video]

Tay and Fife Archaeology Conference - BAJR - 9th November 2014

You got it Smile

Tay and Fife Archaeology Conference - Marc Berger - 14th November 2014

Good set Doug. I think that you are setting a good bench mark of how it should be done. Only slight quibble is that the females of the species seem to get more body space than the males, is it to dodge bullets?

Tay and Fife Archaeology Conference - Doug - 14th November 2014

Had not noticed that until you raised it. Spacing is determined by the slides. If there is more white (or whatever color) space on the slides I move them over more to the left so that you can see more of the speaker (that part of the slide is cut off). In this case the men crammed more into their slides near the edges so I couldn't cut as much of the slide. Not sure if that is a male-female dynamic or just this particular conference.

Sharp eye.

Tay and Fife Archaeology Conference - Marc Berger - 14th November 2014

Master that can of worms and the world is your oyster. It's not a male or female dynamic by the way. Could be left or right brain ness or it could turn out that I am a philanthropissed.

Obviously if the speckers know in advance about the split screen proportions and scale they could maximis the slide dimension use against formal physical presentation and retoric. do you put some marks on the floor behind the rostrum and tell them to stay within? You could then add bit of limelight.....dramatic music and introduction.....Might only need a few battery run LEDs. Make them feel special.

Tay and Fife Archaeology Conference - Doug - 15th November 2014

I am actually looking into stage fire works so when they say that's all ... BOOM they leave like the rockstars they are Wink. Joking aside there are lights that can be set up to get the best lighting for speakers. They are on my wish list. Currently working out some small fees so I can get some money to buy the equipment I need.

Staying in place- the best thing is a podium and non-lapel mic. It pretty much locks them in place. But, that is based on venues and such so out of my control.

Slides- a bit like herding cats. Everyone is so busy it just becomes a drag. However, last weekend I filmed SCHC and changed software so I can scale the images properly. That means no more trying to fiddle with moving images over and what not. I can scale them to all fit nicely in the final video. Should be postings those here soon. You can tell me if it makes a difference.