The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 909 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 909 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5010 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5010 errorHandler->error
/global.php 909 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7045 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7045 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5030 is_member
/global.php 909 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 801 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 801 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_parser.php 866 postParser->mycode_parse_post_quotes
[PHP]   postParser->mycode_parse_post_quotes_callback1
/inc/class_parser.php 751 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 431 postParser->mycode_parse_quotes
/inc/class_parser.php 187 postParser->parse_mycode
/printthread.php 179 postParser->parse_message
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 820 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 820 errorHandler->error
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 801 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 801 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 820 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 820 errorHandler->error
File Line Function
File Line Function

BAJR Federation Archaeology
?....How much to be a member of the one and only bajr forum - Printable Version

+- BAJR Federation Archaeology (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk)
+-- Forum: BAJR Federation Forums (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: The Site Hut (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: ?....How much to be a member of the one and only bajr forum (/showthread.php?tid=5337)

Pages: 1 2

?....How much to be a member of the one and only bajr forum - Dinosaur - 11th August 2014

Can I have a prey-item? Cartoon Reality seems to have done my avatar as some sort of carnivore, so not sure a rose would be suitable :face-crying:

Should we be doing anything to discourage replenishment of our dwindling numbers? Although I agree with Ken. Maybe BAJR should do a T-shirt, perhaps personalised with each person's avatar - collect the set and you get a free trowel?

?....How much to be a member of the one and only bajr forum - P Prentice - 11th August 2014

i reckon bajr might make less than £100 from we egocentrics and maybe another £50 from the bewildered.

?....How much to be a member of the one and only bajr forum - Marc Berger - 11th August 2014

how about paying the membership fee conferred some level of public liability insurance for digging

?....How much to be a member of the one and only bajr forum - Sith - 14th August 2014

Marc Berger Wrote:how about paying the membership fee conferred some level of public liability insurance for digging

That's me out then.

}Smile

?....How much to be a member of the one and only bajr forum - Marc Berger - 20th August 2014

Sith do you have an old trowel hanging about because if you do and somebody trips over it who knows how much it could cost?

?....How much to be a member of the one and only bajr forum - Dinosaur - 20th August 2014

Maybe we could send our old trowels to BAJR so he could re-forge them to bolster the funds? [or at least sell the scrap metal]

?....How much to be a member of the one and only bajr forum - Marc Berger - 20th August 2014

just got myself a new one from bajr as I have lost my wolfgarten and my old trowel was but a stump. Not much metal left. I have got another which split lengthways from the tip to the back but its lethal and I am scared of sitting on it. I keep it in my box of curiosities.

?....How much to be a member of the one and only bajr forum - Sith - 22nd August 2014

Marc Berger Wrote:Sith do you have an old trowel hanging about because if you do and somebody trips over it who knows how much it could cost?

I have a number of digging sticks left over from my misspent middle youth, ranging from the microscopic to the "Watch it! You'll have someone's eye out with that."

?....How much to be a member of the one and only bajr forum - Marc Berger - 22nd August 2014

So you see you cant escape liability. Maybe that's it, maybe the bajr public insurance should be dedicated solely covering accidents in which trowels are involved. What we need is an actuarial probability to work out the premiums. Presumably that would cost to descover.

I am not sure how much the public would want if they did happen to lose their eyesight to your big digging stick. I imagine that the insurers would put the details about loss of sight somewhere in the small print.