The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 909 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 909 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5010 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5010 errorHandler->error
/global.php 909 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7045 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7045 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5030 is_member
/global.php 909 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 801 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 801 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_parser.php 866 postParser->mycode_parse_post_quotes
[PHP]   postParser->mycode_parse_post_quotes_callback1
/inc/class_parser.php 751 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 431 postParser->mycode_parse_quotes
/inc/class_parser.php 187 postParser->parse_mycode
/printthread.php 179 postParser->parse_message
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 820 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 820 errorHandler->error
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 801 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 801 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 820 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 820 errorHandler->error
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

BAJR Federation Archaeology
?....How much to be a member of the one and only bajr forum - Printable Version

+- BAJR Federation Archaeology (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk)
+-- Forum: BAJR Federation Forums (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: The Site Hut (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: ?....How much to be a member of the one and only bajr forum (/showthread.php?tid=5337)

Pages: 1 2

?....How much to be a member of the one and only bajr forum - Marc Berger - 4th August 2014

I was thinking about a tenner a year but I don't have a clue as to the costs of running the Site Hut so its a contrived figure. It seems to me that hosty has not got the moderators that he used to have and it cant be easy to keep things going. I also think that don't pay- put up and go home, that it would be a way of getting rid of the dead wood which should allow us the opportunity of seeing the trees.

Get serious, the bankers are giving printed fiat money to the engineers to basically shaft field archaeologists. Lets try and make it twice as expensive.

?....How much to be a member of the one and only bajr forum - BAJR - 5th August 2014

Good idea... Smile I do struggle.

I am still trying to get two guides ready as well! Smile

But... people hate parting with cash for that which they believe should be free Wink

?....How much to be a member of the one and only bajr forum - archaeologyexile - 7th August 2014

I hate to say it but perhaps prediably i wouldn't pay anythiong though I think its worth at least a £10 a year. Also I think you'd be shooting yourself in the foot for the job advert income!

?....How much to be a member of the one and only bajr forum - Jack - 8th August 2014

BAJR Wrote:......<snip>

But... people hate parting with cash for that which they believe should be free Wink

Or people (by necessity) only become members of things that are free and don't join things they have to pay for. (cf. IfA)

The best way of having enough money to eat is to not pay for anything you don't need.

Or to become a banker

?....How much to be a member of the one and only bajr forum - Dinosaur - 8th August 2014

There must be some archaeological money-making scam to put before the Dragons?

?....How much to be a member of the one and only bajr forum - destroyer - 8th August 2014

Sorry but its not worth it. Look at the forum stats - of c.2500 members I still rank 95th in No of Posts despite only doing so once in last 7 years. I lurk around the forum a bit (although less and less as time rolls by) and I imagine so do a fair few others but all a fee will do is drive us lurkers and casual commentators away.

By the time you discard the alt accounts, the dead and the banned or unusually mad you'll then end up with, at best, an echo chamber filled with a couple of dozen of the usual suspects - who I get the feeling all work with each other or are at least connected by other social media anyway...

?....How much to be a member of the one and only bajr forum - kevin wooldridge - 9th August 2014

Dinosaur Wrote:There must be some archaeological money-making scam to put before the Dragons?
I look at the amount to Heritage Lottery funding floating around UK archaeology at the moment and think that someone has beaten you to it with the big idea.....just get the gullible to 'invest' in archaeology by calling it a 'good cause' and suggest the unlikely possibility they might win a million pounds.....

?....How much to be a member of the one and only bajr forum - Dinosaur - 9th August 2014

Hard work getting it though!

@destroyer - one less now, DirtyBoy's gone off to another career, good luck with that by the way DB, enjoy the midges Big Grin

?....How much to be a member of the one and only bajr forum - Ken Denham - 10th August 2014

Think it's a good idea, would be more than happy to shell out a tenner.

?....How much to be a member of the one and only bajr forum - Marc Berger - 11th August 2014

how about you don't have to pay but if you do it shows up next to your avatar like some icon such as a rose?