The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 909 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 909 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5010 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5010 errorHandler->error
/global.php 909 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7045 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7045 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5030 is_member
/global.php 909 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 801 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 801 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_parser.php 866 postParser->mycode_parse_post_quotes
[PHP]   postParser->mycode_parse_post_quotes_callback1
/inc/class_parser.php 751 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 431 postParser->mycode_parse_quotes
/inc/class_parser.php 187 postParser->parse_mycode
/printthread.php 179 postParser->parse_message
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 820 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 820 errorHandler->error
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 801 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 801 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 820 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 820 errorHandler->error

BAJR Federation Archaeology
Is this Restriction of Trade? - Printable Version

+- BAJR Federation Archaeology (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk)
+-- Forum: BAJR Federation Forums (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: The Site Hut (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Is this Restriction of Trade? (/showthread.php?tid=5037)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Is this Restriction of Trade? - P Prentice - 22nd July 2013

we members paid our subscriptions to enable those standards and guidances to be produced. non members appear to be using them for free. i would rather there was more of us paying less than less of us paying more. logic not tyranny

Is this Restriction of Trade? - BAJR - 22nd July 2013

Quote:non members appear to be using them for free.

Or one could say Mon Members are agreeing to abide by them -

I agree that more members means that the vast cost spent on er.. producing standards documents would come down significantly. :face-approve:

Once again... it is the mantra.... make the IfA a must join organisation... Wink more logic

Is this Restriction of Trade? - Dinosaur - 22nd July 2013

All they did was write down what was widely regarded as 'standard good practice' (which any decent unit was conforming to anyway) and add some self-advertisement clauses - why should anyone be charged for them wanting unilaterally to state the bl***ing obvious?

Is this Restriction of Trade? - P Prentice - 23rd July 2013

it might well be obvious but it is still out of reach for many of the muppets out there - your posts constantly reference the inadequacies of the people who work with you. try .......what is the point in joining an organisation that portends to uphold the sacrosanctity of the resourse, agreeing to abide by restrictions that make it difficult to do, constantly maintaining cpd to make sure that you remain at the top of your game and then letting somebody else get away with it for no effort? answer no point whatsoever. ergo restrict trade to those that do

Is this Restriction of Trade? - Dinosaur - 23rd July 2013

My workforce-related objections are in general restricted to those who apply for, and manage to get, posts for the experienced and competent when they are neither

As for the rest, show me where they apply to yourself more than to myself (luckily finally updated my CPD last week, phew!) - go on, I'm absolutely fascinated :face-approve:

Is this Restriction of Trade? - monty - 27th July 2013

The Welsh scene has been stitched up for as long as I can recall.................

Is this Restriction of Trade? - Boxoffrogs - 27th July 2013

Whilst a county chap I tried hard to ensure just IFA Co.'s did the work...when one crossed the H&S border the IFA walked away...at that point I opened the work to all! harumph!

Is this Restriction of Trade? - Unitof1 - 29th July 2013

Quote:All they did was write down what was widely regarded as 'standard good practice'
where giving copyright away for free was working in a government / council civil/public servant ethos because archaeology belongs to the people rather than a paying audience. And you lot are still up to your eyeballs in it. Aye monty I would say the welsh area has never been as stitched up as it is now.

Is this Restriction of Trade? - Dinosaur - 29th July 2013

Boxoffrogs Wrote:Whilst a county chap I tried hard to ensure just IFA Co.'s did the work...when one crossed the H&S border the IFA walked away...at that point I opened the work to all! harumph!

Make much difference?

Is this Restriction of Trade? - P Prentice - 29th July 2013

Dinosaur Wrote:My workforce-related objections are in general restricted to those who apply for, and manage to get, posts for the experienced and competent when they are neither

As for the rest, show me where they apply to yourself more than to myself (luckily finally updated my CPD last week, phew!) - go on, I'm absolutely fascinated :face-approve:
glad to hear it - then you should join and help making it harder for those that dont