The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 909 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 909 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5010 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5010 errorHandler->error
/global.php 909 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7045 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7045 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5030 is_member
/global.php 909 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 801 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 801 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_parser.php 866 postParser->mycode_parse_post_quotes
[PHP]   postParser->mycode_parse_post_quotes_callback1
/inc/class_parser.php 751 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 431 postParser->mycode_parse_quotes
/inc/class_parser.php 187 postParser->parse_mycode
/printthread.php 179 postParser->parse_message
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 820 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 820 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_parser.php 866 postParser->mycode_parse_post_quotes
[PHP]   postParser->mycode_parse_post_quotes_callback1
/inc/class_parser.php 751 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 431 postParser->mycode_parse_quotes
/inc/class_parser.php 187 postParser->parse_mycode
/printthread.php 179 postParser->parse_message
File Line Function
File Line Function

BAJR Federation Archaeology
Bring back unit of 1 - Printable Version

+- BAJR Federation Archaeology (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk)
+-- Forum: BAJR Federation Forums (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: The Site Hut (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Bring back unit of 1 (/showthread.php?tid=4989)

Pages: 1 2

Bring back unit of 1 - Jack - 30th May 2013

It's true, you never now what you had until it is gone....................

Come back unit of 1...........I miss your peculiar outlook

Bring back unit of 1 - Dinosaur - 30th May 2013

although sometimes you had to be quick to catch it before it got 'moderated'....Big Grin

Bring back unit of 1 - BAJR - 30th May 2013

he is actually not banned... I just threatened him with moderation ... that was enough.

I kind of took umberage to being called certain things relating to both sexual harassment thread and being told that I was wrong to allow self employed adverts (or should I say expressions of interest, where the self employed individual is free to set their own fee and somehow teh G levels related to the self employed rates. ha ah aha)

IT is a bit quiet - so lets see
:face-approve:

Bring back unit of 1 - Dinosaur - 1st June 2013

Finally a thread on here right up Unit's street (Charities and VAT).... Wink

Bring back unit of 1 - BAJR - 3rd June 2013

and the funny thing is - he can reply! if he wants to!

Bring back unit of 1 - Wax - 3rd June 2013

Or can he? I have been unable to log on for a few days with all the updates going on

Bring back unit of 1 - barkingdigger - 4th June 2013

True, the update kept me out too, until David kindly sorted things out so I could finally log in! If it takes intervention from the "inside", maybe we all need to draw a chalk circle and chant "Unit of 1" three times as the clock strikes midnight?...

Bring back unit of 1 - Oxbeast - 4th June 2013

I have to say I don't get it.

People are always saying on the forum that cowboy units are driving a race to the bottom by undercutting established local units, producing poor quality work and mysteriously not finding any archaeology if paid enough. But when someone posts on here who openly admits to all of this, and wants to go further (no curators, self employment only, no HERs, no place for archaeology in planning), you act like they are some kind of maverick genius. I could find quotes to back all those things up, but the discussion about Councillor Melton and Fenland might be a good place to play Unitof1 bingo...

Bring back unit of 1 - Dinosaur - 4th June 2013

Oxbeast Wrote:I have to say I don't get it.

People are always saying on the forum that cowboy units are driving a race to the bottom by undercutting established local units, producing poor quality work and mysteriously not finding any archaeology if paid enough. But when someone posts on here who openly admits to all of this, and wants to go further (no curators, self employment only, no HERs, no place for archaeology in planning), you act like they are some kind of maverick genius. I could find quotes to back all those things up, but the discussion about Councillor Melton and Fenland might be a good place to play Unitof1 bingo...

All true, but actually we were just after the entertainment value? }Smile

Bring back unit of 1 - barkingdigger - 4th June 2013

I don't for a moment think anyone was looking to praise Unit or raise a monument to Unit's ideology - merely that in a way they kinda miss Unit's uniquely mercenary contributions to the conversation. All part of Life's rich tapestry, I suppose...