The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 909 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 909 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5010 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5010 errorHandler->error
/global.php 909 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7045 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7045 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5030 is_member
/global.php 909 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

BAJR Federation Archaeology
No More Noh Mul? Contractor Bulldozes Mayan Temple - Printable Version

+- BAJR Federation Archaeology (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk)
+-- Forum: BAJR Federation Forums (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: The Site Hut (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: No More Noh Mul? Contractor Bulldozes Mayan Temple (/showthread.php?tid=4955)

No More Noh Mul? Contractor Bulldozes Mayan Temple - pdurdin - 12th May 2013

Oh crikey. Sad

No More Noh Mul? Contractor Bulldozes Mayan Temple - CARTOON REALITY - 12th May 2013

**** me!

As I read this I thought - must be a hoax - but unfortunately . . .

No More Noh Mul? Contractor Bulldozes Mayan Temple - Sith - 13th May 2013

Have I been transported back to the 19th century?

No More Noh Mul? Contractor Bulldozes Mayan Temple - Antipesto - 13th May 2013

And can we say the state of enforcement in the UK/RoI is really that much better? I think of that road project that would have steamrolled through a site, I think of a scheduled barrow mound levelled a couple of years ago, all the quarries where bits have been bitten out of 'a site' until the remaining part isn't worth protecting any more (so permission is granted to dig that up too). And it seems we're about to rid ourselves of the Conservation infrastructure that stops this happening wholesale.

We'll have people using Avebury stone circles for paving slabs one of these days, I'm sure.

No More Noh Mul? Contractor Bulldozes Mayan Temple - Gilraen - 15th May 2013

http://www.caribbean360.com/index.php/news/belize_news/707813.html#axzz2TNtvD1iv

Here's the latest, but I wonder what will happen to them.

The PUP expressed concern that the destruction of the Mayan temple will negatively impact the area’s tourism growth, with the long-lasting effects being diminished employment opportunities in the north and called on the government “ensure that the perpetrators are brought to justice and that the full extent of the law is applied”.
Chief archaeologist Dr. Jaime Awe told reporters that the penalty upon conviction for anyone who destroys an archaeological site to be a prison term of up to 10 years and or a fine of BZ$10,000 (One Belize dollar = US$0.49 cents).