The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 909 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 909 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5010 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5010 errorHandler->error
/global.php 909 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7045 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7045 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5030 is_member
/global.php 909 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 801 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 801 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_parser.php 866 postParser->mycode_parse_post_quotes
[PHP]   postParser->mycode_parse_post_quotes_callback1
/inc/class_parser.php 751 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 431 postParser->mycode_parse_quotes
/inc/class_parser.php 187 postParser->parse_mycode
/printthread.php 179 postParser->parse_message
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 820 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 820 errorHandler->error
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 801 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 801 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 820 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 820 errorHandler->error
File Line Function
File Line Function

BAJR Federation Archaeology
'Haunted house' at skeletons car park site - Printable Version

+- BAJR Federation Archaeology (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk)
+-- Forum: BAJR Federation Forums (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: The Site Hut (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: 'Haunted house' at skeletons car park site (/showthread.php?tid=4882)

'Haunted house' at skeletons car park site - BAJR - 10th April 2013

Quote:THE last family to live in Priory Orchard, which stands on a site where skeletons were recently unearthed, claims the house is haunted.

Chelsea Whiteman, 22, contacted the Surrey Advertiser after reading about the discovery of human bones under a car park in Godalming’s Station Road two weeks ago.

The discovery was made during routine archaeological surveys in advance of a Waverley Borough Council affordable housing development, with workers stumbling upon a number of skeletons which are thought to be human.

Miss Whiteman, who works at Scully Scully hair salon in the High Street, said her family lived there for six months while their current house was extended.

During that time she said they had a number of strange experiences, which she believes were supernatural. She also suffered recurring dreams of a person being buried at the house.

She said: “I have seven brothers and four sisters, and while living at the house we experienced some very strange things.

http://www.getsurrey.co.uk/news/s/2132018_haunted_house_at_skeletons_car_park_site

no really! .. this case in Surrey just takes a weird turn

'Haunted house' at skeletons car park site - Oxbeast - 10th April 2013

Wow, I'm convinced. Furniture in a house with 11 children in moves around and no one admits to having moved it. A three year old says that a ghost pushed him. Plumbing makes funny noises in spite of Dad saying its all fine. With this quality of evidence its amazing that anyone can be sceptical about ghosts.

'Haunted house' at skeletons car park site - Sith - 10th April 2013

Oxbeast Wrote:With this quality of evidence its amazing that anyone can be sceptical about ghosts.

I had to disappoint a chap the other day who asked me if our house was haunted (it was built in the 17th century on the foundations of a much older castle gatehouse). He seemed surprised when I told him that we've never seen or experienced anything remotely spooky - apart from the cat's mystical way of getting under your feet silently at the top of the stairs.

'Haunted house' at skeletons car park site - Dinosaur - 10th April 2013

I've had to include an HER record in a DBA for the 'burial of a saxon princess in a well' based on the results of a seance....

'Haunted house' at skeletons car park site - Sith - 11th April 2013

Dinosaur Wrote:I've had to include an HER record in a DBA for the 'burial of a saxon princess in a well' based on the results of a seance....

Well I must say that beats my "findspot of 20th century jew's harp".

'Haunted house' at skeletons car park site - Dinosaur - 11th April 2013

On the outskirts of Selby - can't find a copy of the report here (at home - am on site so can't get to office copy) or I'd do you the HER number, the entry's a cracker, highly detailed and totally deadpan. There's an Ancient Egyptian site in Bucks... [had the run of the SMR in Aylesbury Museum when I worked there, in the days of the old punched-card systems it had its own special card] and another I believe somewhere in Scotland?