The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 909 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 909 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5010 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5010 errorHandler->error
/global.php 909 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7045 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7045 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5030 is_member
/global.php 909 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

BAJR Federation Archaeology
The sistine chapel - Printable Version

+- BAJR Federation Archaeology (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk)
+-- Forum: BAJR Federation Forums (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: The Site Hut (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: The sistine chapel (/showthread.php?tid=4813)

Pages: 1 2

The sistine chapel - CARTOON REALITY - 13th March 2013

We have a new Pope!! I don't mind telling you Terenure went berserk at the news!! We'll be pulling drunks out of the sycamores for weeks to come.
So I thought now might be a good time to post this link up.
The Sistine Chapel interior - rotationamable and zoomamamable. A building that was so expensive it caused the reformation.

http://www.vatican.va/various/cappelle/sistina_vr/index.html

It's not B.A. houses but I still thought it was rather good.

The sistine chapel - Dinosaur - 14th March 2013

My attempts with Dulux (other brands are available) never seem to turn out quite like that Sad

...maybe my ceilings are too low? Big Grin

The sistine chapel - CARTOON REALITY - 14th March 2013

No, I suspect your budget is too low.
Ever thought about employing some Italian decorators?

Now I'm not one to start conspiracy theories but, Saint Bartholomew, the guy to Christ's bottom left, 'The Last Judgement' on the back wall, bald with beard, holding Michelangelo's flayed skin, is that a knife in his hand or is it a TROWEL!!

The sistine chapel - pdurdin - 14th March 2013

There's a guy with a measuring tape and another with some brushes just to St Bart's right, as well!

Well spotted! The ones in the middle look like they might be using a renaissance survey device?[ATTACH=CONFIG]1262[/ATTACH]

And can this be Saint BAJR? Holding two rolls of A3 drafting film (address labels attached) from his shop, about to post them to some lucky choirboy?
[ATTACH=CONFIG]1263[/ATTACH]

The sistine chapel - BAJR - 14th March 2013

I don't own a loin cloth of such quality... Anyway... should I not be BAJR rampant... Smile

ps... do you know about the archaeology conference the Vatican are having about human evolution? hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm curiouser

The sistine chapel - Dinosaur - 14th March 2013

There's me always banging on to one of the illustrators about doing me some proper site watercolours again one day and it turns out people in Italy have the budget for site FRESCOS???? :0

The sistine chapel - beamo - 14th March 2013

'ps... do you know about the archaeology conference the Vatican are having about human evolution?'

Ooooh - go on, give us the punchline.

Beamo