The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 909 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 909 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5010 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5010 errorHandler->error
/global.php 909 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7045 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7045 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5030 is_member
/global.php 909 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

BAJR Federation Archaeology
Rosie Wells - Printable Version

+- BAJR Federation Archaeology (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk)
+-- Forum: BAJR Federation Forums (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: The Site Hut (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Rosie Wells (/showthread.php?tid=4783)

Pages: 1 2

Rosie Wells - John Wells - 3rd March 2013

Just to let everyone know that my wife, Rosie Wells, died this evening.
Rosie was the manager and founder of the Armadale Website which incorporates the webpages of both the West Lothian Archaeology Group and the West Lothian Archaeological Trust of which she was a co-founder.
In the field, she was an enthusiastic kite aerial photographer and, as a former teacher, loved working with children. Over the last few years, she continued flying kites despite considerable pain and discomfort from her advancing cancer and repeated treatments.

Her website also incorporates the webpages of Blackridge, Torphichen, Paganhill, The History of Armadale Association and the West Lothian History and Amenity Society. All will continue.
She also ran a genealogy website and her enthusiasm for archival work and helping others is well known.

Although working almost full-time, all her efforts were voluntary.
[Image: kieran04.jpg]

West Lothian Archaeology Group members Heidi Walker, James Gentles, Kieran Baxter, Rosie and John at Kieran's MSc presentation in Dundee. August 2012
[SIZE=2]Happy times.
[URL="http://www.armadale.org.uk/"]
[/URL]
[/SIZE]
Rosie's Page

Rosie Wells - pdurdin - 4th March 2013

So sorry to hear that John. Sad

Rosie Wells - BAJR - 4th March 2013

Word fail me, I am so absolutely - I just don't know what to say. #

Seeing you the other day, and feeling the excitement of going out to use a kite and pole to photograph sites while knowing your own personal pain. and hopes for a few more weeks with your amazing wife.

I am just so sorry for your loss. and would like to extend this from BAJR as a whole as well as myself.

I need time to think about this. and how best to honour her memory.

Rosie Wells - kevin wooldridge - 4th March 2013

Very sorry to hear of your loss John.....

Rosie Wells - CARTOON REALITY - 4th March 2013

I'm truly sorry to hear this sad news. Take care of yourself John.

Rosie Wells - barkingdigger - 4th March 2013

John, I'm deeply sorry to hear it. Please accept my condolences.

Rosie Wells - P Prentice - 4th March 2013

sincere condolences john.

Rosie Wells - Unitof1 - 6th March 2013

all my condolance, my family suffers from cancer.

Rosie Wells - Hamish - 6th March 2013

John, So sad to to see your news, Our prayers and thoughts are with you and your family.

Hamish

Rosie Wells - BAJR - 6th March 2013

It is so good to see the numbers of people who have come to pay respects and just drop in.

John will be glad to know we are all thinking of him.