The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 909 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 909 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5010 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5010 errorHandler->error
/global.php 909 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7045 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7045 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5030 is_member
/global.php 909 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

BAJR Federation Archaeology
Latest DF newsletter - Printable Version

+- BAJR Federation Archaeology (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk)
+-- Forum: BAJR Federation Forums (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: The Site Hut (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Latest DF newsletter (/showthread.php?tid=4774)

Latest DF newsletter - BAJR - 27th February 2013

A very interesting DF Newsletter has just dropped on my lap and has been digested.

A lot and I mean A LOT of effort has gone into it, and all for you .... the membership is excellent - I remember when it was double figures and now is nearly 700 that sort of membership should SHOULD!!!! have the ability to make a difference and ive the DF the mandate to help. but it needs active participation when asked to help. it needs support.

BAJR gets the odd slap and teh odd bit of praise. which is nice. but at the end of the Day I am a digger too. and proud to be one of many members of the DF...

IF you really want to see what is going on ... join up now! seriously!

JOIN!

http://www.archaeologists.net/groups/diggers

What re you missing ? if you are not a member?

Chair’s introduction 1
5 Letter from the editor
Prospect 14
Minima -what’s going on? 15
FAME Response 19
Interview with Pete Hinton 20
Diggers Forum Training Survey 24
Get involved 27
DF Round up and news 6
IfA pay minima: IfA report 10
Diggers’ Forum statement 13

Latest DF newsletter - pdurdin - 27th February 2013

Mm, when I have a spare ten quid I'll try to remember to join (who knows when that'll be, I have quite a few things calling on whatever spare ten quid comes up next).

Latest DF newsletter - sadie - 27th February 2013

Ah thanks BAJR for this and your continued support. We are really pleased to have so many members, soon we will be the biggest SIG, which is how it should be obviously!

Big up to Chiz for his newsletter production, often in the evenings in a B&B after a cold day on site.

You're right-together we should be able to make a difference. Plans are afoot...

I will pay your membership pdurdin... that's how much I think it matters. Smile

serious...

and yes... Chiz does a lot of work...