The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 909 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 909 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5010 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5010 errorHandler->error
/global.php 909 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7045 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7045 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5030 is_member
/global.php 909 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 801 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 801 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_parser.php 866 postParser->mycode_parse_post_quotes
[PHP]   postParser->mycode_parse_post_quotes_callback1
/inc/class_parser.php 751 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 431 postParser->mycode_parse_quotes
/inc/class_parser.php 187 postParser->parse_mycode
/printthread.php 179 postParser->parse_message
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 820 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 820 errorHandler->error
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 801 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 820 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

BAJR Federation Archaeology
Archaeology Equipment - Printable Version

+- BAJR Federation Archaeology (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk)
+-- Forum: BAJR Federation Forums (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: The Site Hut (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Archaeology Equipment (/showthread.php?tid=4600)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Archaeology Equipment - BAJR - 25th September 2012

You all know how Past Horizons is BAJRs other alf.

Well we bring Daily News, Articles, World Project database and more. All for FREE!

But we do have another Past Horizons ..

the archaeology Tool Store.

https://www.pasthorizonstools.com/

IT is secure, safe and run by Maggie with advice about the best tools from yours truly!

WE use all the equipment ourselves ( the funny thing is that I have to buy it from Maggie... I like to keep things right!)

If you are in a company or know people who want the bestest tools
https://www.pasthorizonstools.com/

VAT registered means companies can make even better savings.

I fank you Smile

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1170[/ATTACH]

( am I allowed to spam myself? ) :face-approve:

Archaeology Equipment - pdurdin - 26th September 2012

I've bought stuff from them, I can recommend 'em!

Archaeology Equipment - Dinosaur - 26th September 2012

I bought a load of stuff and I've been stuck in the office ever since :face-crying:
[read into that what you will...]

Am sure it'll be great though when I ever get to use any of it :face-approve:

Archaeology Equipment - kevin wooldridge - 26th September 2012

Oh if only there was an archaeology equipment supplier in the UK that stocked Norwegian krafser....!!

Archaeology Equipment - CARTOON REALITY - 26th September 2012

Quote:Oh if only there was an archaeology equipment supplier in the UK that stocked Norwegian krafser....!!

Yes, I love rye bread too, but you might have more luck in a supermarket.

kevin wooldridge Wrote:Oh if only there was an archaeology equipment supplier in the UK that stocked Norwegian krafser....!!

They keep appearing in our tool store from somewhere (the company's certainly never bought any) - what are they for, something to do with de-blubbering whales? - but damn good for leaving parallel pairs of grooves all over yer site :face-approve:

Archaeology Equipment - Jack - 26th September 2012

Dinosaur Wrote:I bought a load of stuff and I've been stuck in the office ever since :face-crying:
[read into that what you will...]

Am sure it'll be great though when I ever get to use any of it :face-approve:

Maybe the tools have been cursed?

Archaeology Equipment - kevin wooldridge - 26th September 2012

Dinosaur Wrote:They keep appearing in our tool store from somewhere (the company's certainly never bought any) - what are they for, something to do with de-blubbering whales? - but damn good for leaving parallel pairs of grooves all over yer site :face-approve:

Ah...clearly a case of inexperience wih the tool in question. We take a angle grinder to the crosissant shape of the 'new' tool and flatten out the blade. It then become a very wide hoe or trowel depending upon the task required. Interesting that they keep turning up in your tool store. Once upon a time it was possible to bring them over to the UK on ferries to the Northeast but Ryanair has kind of destroyed that import route.....maybe they are being smuggled by oil/gas-rig workers...

I suspect diggers think they are a good idea, bring them along on jobs and then discover they don't work on our fun local subsoils and abandon them. To be fair they do actually work on nice light sandy stuff with not too many rocks, but there's definitely a knack (I've had a go but not had the urge to acquire one, just feel one should learn to properly use any digging tool going), and lets face it a lot of diggers can't even produce a flat surface using a trowel :face-crying:

Archaeology Equipment - BAJR - 26th September 2012

Quote:Oh if only there was an archaeology equipment supplier in the UK that stocked Norwegian krafser....!!

As it happens I had a stock in and a certain Scottish unit and I did a deal ... the real trouble is getting people to part with the cash for these.

Like Dino I was unconvinced... But now have a couple in my dig kit. but it is a case of using the right tool for the right soil conditions. When I used it near Edinburgh, I found them blinkin flippin amazing. But... willing to try on clay Smile

I have the name and contact details of the geezer in Norway who is the sales rep... just have to work on the cost. Sad

Would you pay ?45? Rolleyes