The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 909 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 909 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5010 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5010 errorHandler->error
/global.php 909 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7045 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7045 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5030 is_member
/global.php 909 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 801 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 801 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_parser.php 866 postParser->mycode_parse_post_quotes
[PHP]   postParser->mycode_parse_post_quotes_callback1
/inc/class_parser.php 751 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 431 postParser->mycode_parse_quotes
/inc/class_parser.php 187 postParser->parse_mycode
/printthread.php 179 postParser->parse_message
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 820 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 820 errorHandler->error
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 801 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 820 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

BAJR Federation Archaeology
Can anyone tell me how to get a job in British Archaeology? - Printable Version

+- BAJR Federation Archaeology (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk)
+-- Forum: BAJR Federation Forums (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: The Site Hut (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Can anyone tell me how to get a job in British Archaeology? (/showthread.php?tid=4569)

Pages: 1 2

Can anyone tell me how to get a job in British Archaeology? - tezet - 10th September 2012

But this still is a test which I have to pass in one of their office.

I decided to move to UK (London or Manchester) in the beginning of October (or earlier if any company will give me some answer)..

Can anyone tell me how to get a job in British Archaeology? - Ken Denham - 10th September 2012

Oh yes Tezet, what you've got to remember is not how qualified you are that matters, or how knowledgeble you are, but how you'll fit in with the team. By the team, I mean what is acceptable in how you conform within that team. It don't mean a shit that you've got a Masters in whatever, if it doesn't (or you dont) fit in with accepted wisdom then your career will be short and sweet. I've never conformed, that's probably why I aint working in archaeology mostly.

Can anyone tell me how to get a job in British Archaeology? - tezet - 10th September 2012

Ken Denham Wrote:Oh yes Tezet, what you've got to remember is not how qualified you are, of how knowledgeble you are, but how you'll fit in with the team. By the team,

so till today I do not fit with any team Wink

Can anyone tell me how to get a job in British Archaeology? - Ken Denham - 10th September 2012

Anyway, this is my last post on here. Ta, David for trying, I read your pamphlettes on the Millennium dig in Carlilse and they inspired me to be a gob-shite. Toodeloo to you all and best of luck, you need it. Ken

Can anyone tell me how to get a job in British Archaeology? - RedEarth - 11th September 2012

tezet Wrote:But this still is a test which I have to pass in one of their office.

I decided to move to UK (London or Manchester) in the beginning of October (or earlier if any company will give me some answer)..

Yes, it wasn't particularly helpful of Kevin to suggest you can get a CSCS card without leaving Poland, as I'm pretty sure you need to sit a test in the UK, as you say.

Can anyone tell me how to get a job in British Archaeology? - RedEarth - 11th September 2012

Ken Denham Wrote:Anyway, this is my last post on here.

You've said that before Ken, as have I. I'm sure you'll be back with your particular brand of positivism.

Can anyone tell me how to get a job in British Archaeology? - kevin wooldridge - 11th September 2012

Sorry apologies...what I meant to say was that you can research the exam and book the test online. Sorry for any misunderstanding....

Can anyone tell me how to get a job in British Archaeology? - tezet - 11th September 2012

No problem !:face-approve: