The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 909 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 909 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5010 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5010 errorHandler->error
/global.php 909 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7045 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7045 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5030 is_member
/global.php 909 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 801 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 801 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_parser.php 866 postParser->mycode_parse_post_quotes
[PHP]   postParser->mycode_parse_post_quotes_callback1
/inc/class_parser.php 751 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 431 postParser->mycode_parse_quotes
/inc/class_parser.php 187 postParser->parse_mycode
/printthread.php 179 postParser->parse_message
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 820 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 820 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_parser.php 866 postParser->mycode_parse_post_quotes
[PHP]   postParser->mycode_parse_post_quotes_callback1
/inc/class_parser.php 751 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 431 postParser->mycode_parse_quotes
/inc/class_parser.php 187 postParser->parse_mycode
/printthread.php 179 postParser->parse_message
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

BAJR Federation Archaeology
Deconstructing typologies - Printable Version

+- BAJR Federation Archaeology (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk)
+-- Forum: BAJR Federation Forums (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: The Site Hut (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Deconstructing typologies (/showthread.php?tid=4363)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Deconstructing typologies - BAJR - 11th March 2012

http://conormchale.blogspot.com/2012/03/deconstructing-typologies.html

Thank you Cartoon Reality - at last it all makes sense, or perhaps I have been munching to much of the mind altering pot(tery) biscuit.

Thanks for making archaeology bearable

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1051[/ATTACH]

Deconstructing typologies - Dinosaur - 11th March 2012

I'll be keeping all the plant-pot from now on then, hadn't realised its significance, thanks Cartoon for opening my eyes (or maybe it was just the shades getting in the way) Cool

Deconstructing typologies - CARTOON REALITY - 11th March 2012

I'm very proud of 'The Ascent of BIscuits" illustration on that one. I think it represents the zenith of my oeuvre.

Deconstructing typologies - Dinosaur - 11th March 2012

CARTOON REALITY Wrote:I'm very proud of 'The Ascent of BIscuits" illustration on that one. I think it represents the zenith of my oeuvre.

More informative than a Horizon documentary on the subject, and without any American 'experts' from MIT, Harvard etc spoiling the flow! The weevils always seem to get to mine too quickly so have never manged to witness this happening in real life - your illustration brought the subject to life and made my existance that bit more complete, another one ticked off the bucket list :face-approve:

Mr D from Newcastle

[ok, have just been reduced to reading the letters page in the tv guide...]

Deconstructing typologies - BAJR - 11th March 2012

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1052[/ATTACH]

Defo one for the curators, but I suspect they will not get this far in the post, as they normally never read more than the introduction of my reports before scoring red pen radomly through the rest of the pages, which if looked at more carefully they would realise is just page after page of lorem ipsum text. ;

anyway...

my favourite piece .. was the jaunty tip[ of the Hat to BAJRites and the help they have given, by basicly being.... well... that would spoil it !
read on you lazy barstewerds!
http://conormchale.blogspot.com/2012...ypologies.html

Deconstructing typologies - CARTOON REALITY - 11th March 2012

Wax once mentioned something about an after-shave for archaeologists. That's where the germ of that sloth in a bottle came from! The typologies were a result of the thread started by Jack about typologies and dating.

Deconstructing typologies - Sith - 13th March 2012

The paragraph about 'pseudo-Darwinian' attempts to codify complex systems is pretty much exctly the response a friend of mine got from Professor Tim 'Theory' Taylor, to an undergraduate dissertation question he had been set about assessing people's ability to fit things intuitively into a typological framework. All that was needed was for TT to put the pretty shapes in some sort of order but what ensued was a four hour game of Romulan three-dimesional chess.

Deconstructing typologies - CARTOON REALITY - 13th March 2012

Call me ignorant but I have never heard of Prof. Taylor before, so I did a quick search on him and the first thing to come up is his Wikipedia page. The final sentence of which says - "Taylor is known for his closely reasoned, wide-ranging, and provocative dress sense, and for his ability to connect with a genital audience of readers and viewers.'

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timothy_Taylor_(archaeologist)

What's a genital audience?

Deconstructing typologies - P Prentice - 13th March 2012

it would seem some wikipediac (friend of sith?) has had the last laugh

clearly with the intention of furnishing cartoon with next weeks tea time tomfoolery

Deconstructing typologies - CARTOON REALITY - 13th March 2012

Lately Dublin has become replete with clubs where one can find genitals on stage - but never in the audience.