The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 909 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 909 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5010 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5010 errorHandler->error
/global.php 909 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7045 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7045 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5030 is_member
/global.php 909 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

BAJR Federation Archaeology
My Cartoon Reality - How to Excavate - Printable Version

+- BAJR Federation Archaeology (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk)
+-- Forum: BAJR Federation Forums (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: The Site Hut (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: My Cartoon Reality - How to Excavate (/showthread.php?tid=4227)

My Cartoon Reality - How to Excavate - BAJR - 19th December 2011

HOW TO EXECUTE AN EXCAVATION

It is only the seasoned archaeologist who truly understands what procedures and instruments are needed to successfully involve oneself in what is commonly known as an excavation. An unworldly university graduate comes fresh to the slaughter of field archaeology with callow notions about trowels and measuring tapes only to discover, in a very slow and painful fashion, the true nature of the implements needed for a dig (please forgive my use of the vernacular.) In the following blog I will attempt to tease out the main utensils needed to successfully propel oneself, in an agreeable arc, directly through an excavation and onwards into the dark hopeless void of unemployment on the other side.

Read on with mirth or nods of vague memory............ :face-kiss:
http://conormchale.blogspot.com/2011/12/how-to-execute-excavation.html

My Cartoon Reality - How to Excavate - CARTOON REALITY - 19th December 2011

WooHoo! More hits! thanks for posting that up. The next (Christmas) post is very definitely based around the usual group of Irish archaeologists I take the mickey out of (oddly enough Mickey Mouse is briefly in it too.). I hope this doesn't leave the Saxon contingent feeling left out, wondering 'Who the hell are these people?' As the blog gets more readers outside of the (Free Banking) Republic of Ireland it's drifting into less specific waters, so archaeologists all around the world can join hands around it's warming glow and sing together hootenanny style. Kumbayah!

My Cartoon Reality - How to Excavate - Dinosaur - 20th December 2011

Bummer, doing it all wrong here, although I've been suggesting the dynamite for years.....

My Cartoon Reality - How to Excavate - CARTOON REALITY - 20th December 2011

Years of experience has taught me kissing developers is a must - it should be taught at university. It unsettles them at first but they thank you for it later.

My Cartoon Reality - How to Excavate - BAJR - 20th December 2011

Dear Mr Reality...

When meeting a developer for the first time, should I use the tongue, or wait until the relationship has become more secure?

concerned

My Cartoon Reality - How to Excavate - CARTOON REALITY - 20th December 2011

Jump right in with a big frenchie. To hell with security. Life is short and all the developers I've met are shorter still (under 5ft.) And if they treat you like dirt that's fine too, archaeology is a dirty game - where there's muck there's brass. Those developers are very brassy. Not bronze though, bronze is so last year, prehistoric.

Sorry what was your original question?