The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 909 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 909 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5010 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5010 errorHandler->error
/global.php 909 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7045 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7045 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5030 is_member
/global.php 909 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

BAJR Federation Archaeology
Anyone care to answer? - Printable Version

+- BAJR Federation Archaeology (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk)
+-- Forum: BAJR Federation Forums (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: The Site Hut (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Anyone care to answer? (/showthread.php?tid=421)

Pages: 1 2

Anyone care to answer? - BAJR Host - 28th January 2007

This has just appeared on Britarch...

" Karl, however had the misfortune to have his details splashed on BAJR and Britarch.. Hardly fair?

David C, undoubtly has done some 1st rate work to improve the standards in archaeology. But can anyone remember when he first started BAJR and took over the digger? He was continually bashing the IFA?? Also can anyone confirm what his actual qualifications in archaeology are (if indeed any)? It has been suggested that he has none?? And yet he is in a very powerful position??"

Nice to be powerful Wink)Smile

"No job worth doing was ever done on time or under budget.."
Khufu

Anyone care to answer? - drpeterwardle - 28th January 2007

I will add something

Peter

Anyone care to answer? - tom wilson - 28th January 2007

Can't you remember whether you've got any qualifications David?
Well, I can testify that David is able to set up a TST in under 60 seconds on uneven ground and in poor weather, if that's any use to anyone.

I didn't realise you'd taken over The Digger either David, rather than just putting it up on the Web (a very different thing).

The idea that people need pieces of paper to be archaeologists is a quaint notion. I wonder (rhetorically) if it was ever true. I don't bother with Britarch much any more myself.

'In the busy market there are fortunes to be won and lost, but in the cherry orchard there is peace'.
Chinese proverb

Ah you still remember the way of the Total Station... that was fun.. Wink and shows it can be done.. and be over a nail .... I think I only had 2 seconds to spare though...

I was shown that way by another surveyor... so vocational on-site training is important... none of that endless faffing about...

And yes... apart from one Digger I only put them up... some people jsut don't listen... Anyone ever see the Digger I would love to get the mailing list back - and the account... as the Digger seems to have vanished..

Khufu

Anyone care to answer? - drpeterwardle - 28th January 2007

60 seconds to set up a total station!

At Caerleon we used to have races to set up the theodolite.

Peter

Anyone care to answer? - trowelfodder - 28th January 2007

I wonder who would have posted that rant? Am sure it was simply an impartial observer who felt that karl, who he had obviously never met sounds like an upstanding gentleman, was being treated unfairly as otherwise it would seem a little childish!

And thats definately not what we've come to expect from certain individuals! Wink

It makes us feel warm and loved..

seriously though.. I do see BAJR as a we... (ish) and I do hope that we as a community make good decisions..

if people can't have a pop.. then thats bad.. I hope I answered the Britarch question fairly.. and I hope without too much arrogance ... BAJR is coming of age. Cheers everyone from Digger to Director that makes this possible.

Khufu

Anyone care to answer? - Oxbeast - 30th January 2007

(S)he certainly have a merry way with punctuation. Like Tom, I tried Britarch, but found it largely irrelevant. Hope the majority of them stuck up for you, though.

Anyone care to answer? - BAJR Host - 30th January 2007

No need ... but thanks... Gone very quiet... bwaaaaaa ha ha .... oh the power turns me madddddddddddddddddddddddd Wink

Khufu

Anyone care to answer? - SalonKitty - 31st January 2007

The, punctuation; is a ,dead : giveaway::!Wink