The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 909 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 909 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5010 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5010 errorHandler->error
/global.php 909 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7045 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7045 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5030 is_member
/global.php 909 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

BAJR Federation Archaeology
Huston we have a problem - Printable Version

+- BAJR Federation Archaeology (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk)
+-- Forum: BAJR Federation Forums (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: The Site Hut (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Huston we have a problem (/showthread.php?tid=4189)

Pages: 1 2

Huston we have a problem - Bodger51 - 20th November 2011

[FONT=&quot]
Part of the problem, or part of the solution[/FONT][FONT=&quot]!
[/FONT]

Huston we have a problem - Bodger51 - 20th November 2011

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
And I'm not kidding

How hot could a kitchen become before its an oven?

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

Huston we have a problem - kevin wooldridge - 21st November 2011

If this is a serious thread.....with some notable exceptions, archaeology has tended to adapt rather than develop technology. Therefore there is little or no chance of technological integration...l

Huston we have a problem - Kel - 21st November 2011

Depends how you define "heritage product line". Also "integration", "technological" and "innovative", in the context thereof.

Where on earth did you come upon such an interestingly-phrased question?

Huston we have a problem - BAJR - 21st November 2011

I fear TAG infection! Smile :face-thinks:
But I am now intrigued as to the basis of the question.

Huston we have a problem - Bodger51 - 21st November 2011

I would suppose would extend from the issue of data being legislatively protected, whilst the posts in a particular character are not.

I would assume a roller coaster, and thats a promise from here at least.

Huston we have a problem - Bodger51 - 21st November 2011

?20,000 start salary if:

a). Anything changes
b). Nothing changes

Aside from these issues

The main problem stems from needing more IFA categories on the basis of delivery as well as on the basis of innovation.

Storm clouds of a serious nature need to be pointed out and the serious nature of whether anyone should either continue, or leave.

The data for the provison of this is based within the upper echelons.

This is a ground up appraisal for serious organisational consideration, regardless of where you are.

We think that we have been doing business, but that business has been lacking a funding of deliverance.

We need the grant giving bodies to be doom sayers on the implimention of legacy.

We are discussing the nature and form of the industry.

On these grounds a ?20,000 starting wage is necessary within the next 5yrs, or we will be providing a public service and we cannot consider ourselves to acheived anything over the last 25 years.

We need serious consideration of the isolated business agendas and a serious delivery programme for the heritage products.

And we need this now!

No more sitting around chatting, 'we need products', not 'You can do this, with what we do.'

We need to put our money where our mouth, is or accepty that the nature of the business has been a failure

Huston we have a problem - tmsarch - 21st November 2011

H[o]uston I have a problem too - I've no idea what this thread is on about - but perhaps that's just me xx(?

This is Major Tom to Ground Control
I'm stepping through the door
And I'm floating in a most peculiar way
And the stars look very different today

Huston we have a problem - Dinosaur - 21st November 2011

Phew, not one of mine then! }Smile

Disturbing thread after a long day, thought I'd overdone it at work again.... :0

Huston we have a problem - Wax - 21st November 2011

So has any one condensed it to plain English?
I might be wrong but is Bodger saying we need to drag the profession kicking and screaming into a new age where we reorganise and innovate from the top down. Charge what we are worth and produce a recognisable product that clients see as value for money?
If we don't we are all dooooomed.....dooooomed!!!!!!:p