The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 909 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 909 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5010 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5010 errorHandler->error
/global.php 909 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7045 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7045 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5030 is_member
/global.php 909 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

BAJR Federation Archaeology
IfA subs - Printable Version

+- BAJR Federation Archaeology (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk)
+-- Forum: BAJR Federation Forums (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: The Site Hut (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: IfA subs (/showthread.php?tid=3882)

Pages: 1 2

IfA subs - Gilraen - 10th April 2011

Assuming you are working in the archaeological profession, who pays your IfA subs?

IfA subs - Odinn - 10th April 2011

No option for the currently unemployed, who normally work in the profession?

IfA subs - Dinosaur - 10th April 2011

Shouldn't there be an option for 'wouldn't be seen dead anywhere near IFA'?

Odinn - note my wording:
'Assuming you are working in the archaeological profession'

If you are indeed unemployed, but are an archaeologist, do you pay for the IfA yourself? Do you bother? Is it worth it?

No, Dinosaur. There is not an option for 'wouldn't be seen dead anywhere near the IfA'. And my question was about subs.

I have never, personally, had anything to do with the IfA, but to read such dismissive childish remarks, well it once again restores my faith that there needs to be some serious curmudgeon drummed out of the archaeological profession.

IfA subs - kevin wooldridge - 10th April 2011

Your IFA subs are worked out on your annual income for the previous year. So being unemployed at the moment has no effect on the rate of the subs, but obviously will be reflected in next years rate. That said, the IfA has also had a scheme for the last couple of years where you can apply for relief from your subs during any period that you are unemployed....Contact the IfA office for details.....Also Prospect, the trade union has a reduced membership fee for the unemployed.....

IfA subs - Jack - 11th April 2011

As I have started to move into the world of 'constituted' and charity organisations I can see the appeal of being a chairman in such a large organisation, especially if you are 'managing' several projects.

Jobs for your mates
Nice slice of percentage of each project as 'project management fees'

Or am I just getting cynical in my old age?

Oh......and yes I wouldn't be seen dead anywhere near the IFA too........unless I was managing several projects of course.:face-stir:

IfA subs - troll - 11th April 2011

Gilraen.....it`s `Child-like` as opposed to childish:face-approve:

IfA subs - the invisible man - 13th April 2011

I wonder why option 3 is a combined answer? I'd have thought that not being in the IfA and paying your own subs are two totally different situations.

IfA subs - Gilraen - 25th April 2011

Invisible Man - it was just to see that for those who worked for a company, whether they would still be in the IfA if someone else wasn't paying the subs. I agree, however, having an extra option here would have been more useful! I might do this one in a year's time with that extra option to see how things are fairing.