The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 909 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 909 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5010 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5010 errorHandler->error
/global.php 909 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7045 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7045 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5030 is_member
/global.php 909 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

BAJR Federation Archaeology
MoLA re-advertising - Printable Version

+- BAJR Federation Archaeology (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk)
+-- Forum: BAJR Federation Forums (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: The Site Hut (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: MoLA re-advertising (/showthread.php?tid=3703)

MoLA re-advertising - Pedant - 26th January 2011

A bit surprised to see MoLA needing to re-advertise so soon - weren't they advertising just before xmas? It made me a bit curious as surely at the moment any advert for field staff gets hundreds of responses, and they can't all be no good! Still, hopefully it just means they can take on every unemployed digger in the country Wink

MoLA re-advertising - troll - 26th January 2011

There does seem to be a shift towards sending the feelers out to test the labour market. It may be a canny move on the part of potential employers to advertise when a known cull has taken place. In that way, even if tenders are yet to be won, empoyers can sift the chaff from the wheat as it were and compile a pool of labour that suits their needs in advance of tendering for specific project frameworks. There are a number of advertisers currently listed on BAJR who arguably fit this model. I don`t see this as a problem, I actually see this as an indicator that things may just be about to pick up. I`ve sent my details off whenever this sort of advert has come up- in a lottery sense-you have to be in it to win it! Fingers crossed.:face-approve:

MoLA re-advertising - kevin wooldridge - 26th January 2011

I agree with Troll. I think both this MoLA advert and the one before Christmas made it clear that they were looking to add potential employees to the database rather than specific projects. And good luck to them if it makes it easier to recruit staff when the projects come to fruition.

MoLA re-advertising - Pedant - 27th January 2011

Absolutely - can't blame them for that. I just wonder how many more applications they'll get so soon after the first ad. And also, if you applied first time round and haven't heard anything - well, if it was me I'd be a bit narked to say the least Wink