The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 909 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 909 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5010 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5010 errorHandler->error
/global.php 909 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7045 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7045 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5030 is_member
/global.php 909 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

BAJR Federation Archaeology
Christmas greetings.... - Printable Version

+- BAJR Federation Archaeology (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk)
+-- Forum: BAJR Federation Forums (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: The Site Hut (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Christmas greetings.... (/showthread.php?tid=3653)

Christmas greetings.... - kevin wooldridge - 22nd December 2010

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HwHyuraau4Q

Hi all,

I wanted to wish everyone who takes part in BAJRism all the best for the holiday and hope that 2011 turns out to be better than most of us anticipate!! I hope Santa brings you everthing you wished for (even those of you that have been a little bit naughty in 2010!!). I'll be trying my best to have at least one drink on behalf of each of you over the next few days!! Special thanks to David and Maggie for giving us somewhere to hang out together....

Biggest hugs

Kevin

PS Please nobody be offended at the 'Christmas' part of the greeting. Insert your own appropriate festival as you so desire... :face-approve:

Christmas greetings.... - benmoore - 23rd December 2010

Cheers Kevin,

Have a great festive/party/christmas/not working/drinking type thing yourself. I'll second your thanks to David and Maggie. Have fun, and hopefully I'll see you in 2011. Maybe even on a...job? Fingers crossed.

Christmas greetings.... - BAJR - 23rd December 2010

And many happy festive cheers to you all as well. That is very kind of you to think of Maggie and me. But of course without you and all the other BAJRites... what would this place be but an empty room.

All the best everyone :face-kiss:

Christmas greetings.... - Dinosaur - 23rd December 2010

Still got report to get out Sad

But big pile of booze, choccies and DVDs lined up for after SmileSmile

All the best to all for the festive season of whatever denomination :face-approve:

Christmas greetings.... - BAJR - 23rd December 2010

Know what you mean... I really must complete the Tullibardine garden.. Temple Castle and Old Pentland Church ... god I hate writing! Gimmae illustrations any day!
But like you... a pint of rum, and a double screen may help!
Happy hic-mas!

Christmas greetings.... - Dinosaur - 23rd December 2010

And to you :face-kiss:

Christmas greetings.... - Maggie - 24th December 2010

Have a lovely Christmas everyone.

Christmas greetings.... - Drunky - 27th December 2010

Happy christmas to you all,