The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 909 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 909 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5010 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5010 errorHandler->error
/global.php 909 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7045 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7045 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5030 is_member
/global.php 909 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

BAJR Federation Archaeology
Cotssex?Wesswold? merger - Printable Version

+- BAJR Federation Archaeology (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk)
+-- Forum: BAJR Federation Forums (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: The Site Hut (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Cotssex?Wesswold? merger (/showthread.php?tid=3524)

Pages: 1 2

Cotssex?Wesswold? merger - monty - 17th October 2010

Any one noticed CAT advertising consultancy vacancy and WA looking for PMs etc in their northern offices..these two due to merge soon..what's going on .............. an attempt at market place domination in the offing ?.... is this a good thing in the present climate ???:face-stir:

Cotssex?Wesswold? merger - vulpes - 17th October 2010

erm.. what, they're recruiting. That's bad is it? oh. :face-thinks:

Mind there's a fair bit of chalk in Yorkshire too.

Cotssex?Wesswold? merger - Madweasels - 18th October 2010

Earlier this month, I heard on the grapevine that the proposed merger was off. The news of the merger has been removed from both their websites. Anyone got the up to date word on this? Have I missed an announcement somewhere?

Cotssex?Wesswold? merger - vulpes - 18th October 2010

oh, I thought it was out for consultation etc. These things shouldn't and presumably can't be rushed.

Cotssex?Wesswold? merger - Madweasels - 18th October 2010

True. The googled cache of the announcement (as of mid- September) on Cotswold's website said that

"The two organisations, both of which are charities, will be undertaking a process of due diligence over the coming months and anticipate announcing the result of that in the autumn."

Still a lot of Autumn to go, as far as my seasonal calendar is concerned.

Cotssex?Wesswold? merger - BAJR - 18th October 2010

As far as I am aware, and I do have good sources, there is no merger now. Indeed the page about it has been removed...

Best not to make assumptions though. }Smile

Cotssex?Wesswold? merger - beamo - 18th October 2010

I have also heard from good sources that the proposed merger has been abandoned.

Beamo

Cotssex?Wesswold? merger - Comarch - 19th October 2010

I have a good source at WA (he has been working for 20+ years). He tells me that it is definitely off, according to all the Old Lag staff he has contact with. On a different note - he is technically homeless at the moment and finds the peripatetic lifestyle useful at WA but pines for the days of local units and local sites where you really got to know the archaeology in a joined up kind of way. With WA and CAT possibly merging in the future those days are buried deeper than a Bronze Age hoard and we are poorer for it.:face-crying:

Cotssex?Wesswold? merger - Dinosaur - 19th October 2010

Still plenty of local(ish) units around, certainly in northern England! At least until CAT and WA etc have finished pincering......

Cotssex?Wesswold? merger - GnomeKing - 20th October 2010

i do not trust units with over-large corporate teams and massive geographical playgrounds - no good has/will come of it.