The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 909 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 909 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5010 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5010 errorHandler->error
/global.php 909 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7045 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7045 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5030 is_member
/global.php 909 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

BAJR Federation Archaeology
Diggers' Forum AGM - Printable Version

+- BAJR Federation Archaeology (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk)
+-- Forum: BAJR Federation Forums (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: The Site Hut (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Diggers' Forum AGM (/showthread.php?tid=3456)

Pages: 1 2 3

Diggers' Forum AGM - BAJR - 15th September 2010

Just a reminder that the Diggers' Forum AGM is on 25 September at the Museum of London Boardroom between 2 and 5pm. For directions to the museum, please see the map-link below.

http://www.museumoflondon.org.uk/English/VisitUs/Access/MapMOL.htm

The meeting will be an informal affair. Official AGM business will include a brief report on the group's budget and expenditure, followed by an introduction to new committee members.

Once the official stuff is out of the way, current committee members will provide a brief review of the DF from its inception to where we are now, followed by a discussion on how we can make the group a more effective campaigning body.

We hope as many of you as possible will attend and look forward to hearing your opinions, ideas, views about pushing the group forward and how we can help tackle the challenges we face as Field Archaeologists.

We have to submit a list of named attendees to the museum prior to the meeting, so we would be very grateful if those of you thinking of coming could let Jez know beforehand by email at jtaylor@museumoflondon.org.uk If you have any queries, feel free to contact Jez by email or on 0207 410 2242 or 07951 024197.

Diggers' Forum AGM - vulpes - 15th September 2010

Oh, that would be the [SIZE="5"]IfA[/SIZE] Diggers Forum, although non IfA members are welcome. More info here:

http://www.archaeologists.net/groups/diggers

Diggers' Forum AGM - BAJR - 16th September 2010

Apologies there Vulpes, thats how it came from the IfA .. perhaps you should suggest they are more careful in how they send out emails... :face-kiss:

After all I am in the Diggers Forum, but not the IfA ... Its the attitude of some members that perhaps prevents me and others from joining... the warm welcome and non sarcastic tone is what does it for me }Smile

Diggers' Forum AGM - vulpes - 16th September 2010

sorry BAJR, thought you were in the Diggers Forum for reasons of economy, you were MIFA once after all Wink

Sure you'd be welcomed back with open arms. Perhaps they phrased it that way so as not to put people off, I dunno. I was just trying to post a link with more general info other than a map of London, I fail to see what is sarcy about that. I'm not in the Diggers Forum personally, as I'm no longer a 'Digger'. But I do heartily endorse and recommend it. :face-approve:

Diggers' Forum AGM - BAJR - 16th September 2010

The sarcy bit (as usual) comes in the...
Quote:Oh, that would be the IfA Diggers Forum,
as you well know... you could not resist adding the IfA to the front... even though the official statement was exactly as posted. You could of course put up more information, but no... you had to say... oh, that would be the IFA Diggers Forum ...

as opposed to the ???

You may no longer be a digger, but i am.... and am happy to be in the diggers forum - i heartily endorse and recommend it. Thanks for the extra info about the Diggers Forum

Diggers' Forum AGM - vulpes - 16th September 2010

Think nothing of it :face-kiss:

Diggers' Forum AGM - Dinosaur - 18th September 2010

Any chance any of these events will ever occur as far north as, say, the Midlands, or, God forbid, Northern England?

Diggers' Forum AGM - vulpes - 18th September 2010

Good point Dino, it do seem a bit Londoncentric. Think they've had one in the midlands before maybe though? why not scotland even?

Diggers' Forum AGM - BAJR - 18th September 2010

Scotland woould be good ... go North young men

Diggers' Forum AGM - trainedchimp - 18th September 2010

I think if more northern units were ROs or more northern archaeologists were members, they might just start thinking about it. Till then, they'll probably continue to reflect the views and locations of their members...