The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 909 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 909 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5010 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5010 errorHandler->error
/global.php 909 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7045 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7045 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5030 is_member
/global.php 909 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

BAJR Federation Archaeology
Pilot Young rural archeologists of Palestine - Printable Version

+- BAJR Federation Archaeology (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk)
+-- Forum: BAJR Federation Forums (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: The Site Hut (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Pilot Young rural archeologists of Palestine (/showthread.php?tid=3270)

Pages: 1 2

Pilot Young rural archeologists of Palestine - YellowMike - 12th July 2010

I was just wondering who is involved in the project?

I understand that the student body and the faculty 'MAY' be of different minds in how to provide guidance towards the hopeful and productive future.

i would like to know more please

Pilot Young rural archeologists of Palestine - BAJR - 12th July 2010

Rozana Association, Birzeit University, Birzeit Municipality and Riwaq

Could you please explain your remark.

Quote:I understand that the student body and the faculty 'MAY' be of different minds in how to provide guidance towards the hopeful and productive future.

What minds? Why different? and how do you understand this?

Many thanks. And I take it that once you are happy you intend to donate? Or are you just asking?

Pilot Young rural archeologists of Palestine - YellowMike - 13th July 2010

If the lecturers from the university are invoved they will have an aim and a goal to maintain the project and engage the populus from the inception of the volunteer programme.

The student body of the university, a few years ago voted in their independent university elections.

Political factions are real issues not to be swept under the carpet, or to be taken as an extension of anyy troubles.

The fact remains that a student body, politically independent as free radicals should be involved in the project, but those involed should be taken into consideration for their impact on young minds.

free radicals are not advocates of any given political agenda, but rather as integral to intellectual freedom.

I live along way away from the area and I don't know anyone in the area, as its a political hot potato I would like to know alittle more in regards to what should be considered as 'necessary' project 'awareness'

so again:

I understand that the student body and the faculty 'MAY' (highlighted in order to specifically indicate ignorance requiring further information) be of different minds in how to provide guidance towards the hopeful and productive future.

i would like to know more please

As for donation, that is a personal financial matter, aside from availability.

Pilot Young rural archeologists of Palestine - BAJR - 13th July 2010

Well they are not...

so there we go... that's cleared up. Politics is not in it. and as someone who actually has spent time in that area, and who visited and joined fieldtrips with the students and lecturers from the University I can say it is 'difficult' but they are interested first and foremost in archaeology... from my time spent with them... the only time politics came up was when we had to turn back from visiting a palaeolithic cave site because of a new settlement that it was felt best to steer clear of.

so hope that answers the question...

I take this very seriously.. and would not donate to anyone who I felt would misuse the money.

so... any chance of a donation?

Pilot Young rural archeologists of Palestine - YellowMike - 13th July 2010

sorry to question your authority there

but i will remain of a different mind

Pilot Young rural archeologists of Palestine - BAJR - 13th July 2010

No need to worry about questioning authority.. but you are making it sound as if you have some secret information that you are tip toeing around. I have given you an answer... one based on knowledge and as rigorous checking as I can, including talking with a person on the project. Your point? Dunno... If you want to email me with your specific and real question... info@bajr.org Thank you...