The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 909 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 909 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5010 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5010 errorHandler->error
/global.php 909 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7045 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7045 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5030 is_member
/global.php 909 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 801 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 801 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_parser.php 866 postParser->mycode_parse_post_quotes
[PHP]   postParser->mycode_parse_post_quotes_callback1
/inc/class_parser.php 751 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 431 postParser->mycode_parse_quotes
/inc/class_parser.php 187 postParser->parse_mycode
/printthread.php 179 postParser->parse_message
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 820 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 820 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_parser.php 866 postParser->mycode_parse_post_quotes
[PHP]   postParser->mycode_parse_post_quotes_callback1
/inc/class_parser.php 751 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 431 postParser->mycode_parse_quotes
/inc/class_parser.php 187 postParser->parse_mycode
/printthread.php 179 postParser->parse_message
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

BAJR Federation Archaeology
Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? - Printable Version

+- BAJR Federation Archaeology (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk)
+-- Forum: BAJR Federation Forums (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: The Site Hut (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? (/showthread.php?tid=3187)

Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? - Kel - 31st August 2010

It's never too early for gin. Tastes great on cornflakes.

Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? - deadlylampshade - 31st August 2010

Kel Wrote:It's never too early for gin. Tastes great on cornflakes.

There's only one answer to that...

[Image: g020.gif]

Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? - Kel - 31st August 2010

Not until lunchtime though, by which point it's safe to crack open the voddy and dull the pain.

Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? - The Debauched Sloth - 31st August 2010

Pint and a whiskey chaser please. It's been one of those days.............. Actually, just pass the bottle.

Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? - BAJR - 31st August 2010

Well, the next round is on me (though you can buy your own chaser!) I got a job as a digger and am most happy. Been an odd day, with teh BBC wanting me to be part of a new Radio series.. I said ok.. and a digging job... plus I reaquainted myself with the bloke who was the developer for Penmap software.. back in 1991/2 ... and he remembered me! I was one of the early adopters... along with the top bloke Chris Burgess. PLUS the new lord up the road... we seem to be getting on fine.. so I hope to get to run a community dig in one of his fields. Top Ho! Life is good... if not blessed with cash I certainly am with fun and hard work! Oh... an am off to try and find a lost castle this weekend (another one!!! found the last one Smile )

So... sod it... you can have that whiskey chaser! :face-approve:

Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? - mpoole - 31st August 2010

Yeesh! I go away to Scotland to have five days of camping in gale-force winds, only to return long enough to re-pack everything and spend five days camping near the Wall in torrential rain and freezing weather (yes, I know, it's typical for August in Northumberiacestershire). We're home now, after having recuperated from meeting the Delightful Deadly. Much fun at Arbeia, and also some plotting. Oh yess.... there may be some horsey goodness in the future.

Congrats to the boss on the digging job! How far do I have to chase that whisky? I need it as my toes are still cold even after a day in the Lakes enjoying the sunshine.

Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? - BAJR - 31st August 2010

Sounds like some of us are having fun! Must have soemthing to do with having fun! Arbei! I should have come down! .. lets get a bottle of the water of life in!

Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? - mpoole - 31st August 2010

At least one bottle! We'll be back up that way when Vindolanda and the RAM re-open, in the spring. Closest we'll be until then is Carlisle in October and NO, I am NOT camping.

I will vouch for the fact that Deadly is a great person to meet so we may have to plan a meet-up sometime. It will need more than one bottle, I believe.

Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? - The Debauched Sloth - 31st August 2010

Cheers for the drink Hosty (a scotch for a scotsmans, whatever next?) - Here's to you! Slange Var!

Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? - deadlylampshade - 31st August 2010

I heard that bottle opening 350 miles away!! Alas back in Dorset...but new job starts tomorrow so no option but to leave the North East and the Wall and trek home in Tristan. Poor dog is rattled to bits and jusdt about recovered from an 8 hour trip....

Congrats on your digging job Hosty...and you certainly did the right thing to ignore the Roman in the gloamin' jibe...so old hat it must have been around when Pontius was a pilot...}Smile}Smile

Lots of jolly vibes and good things for all, I say...although happy to drink in commiseration with those who are having a more pants time.

Right...early night so I can be fresh as a daisy for Wessex tomorrow.

I hope they realise what they have let themselves in for!!:face-approve: