The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 909 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 909 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5010 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5010 errorHandler->error
/global.php 909 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7045 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7045 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5030 is_member
/global.php 909 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 801 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 801 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_parser.php 866 postParser->mycode_parse_post_quotes
[PHP]   postParser->mycode_parse_post_quotes_callback1
/inc/class_parser.php 751 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 431 postParser->mycode_parse_quotes
/inc/class_parser.php 187 postParser->parse_mycode
/printthread.php 179 postParser->parse_message
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 820 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 820 errorHandler->error
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "fragment" - Line: 1326 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1326 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_parser.php 1448 postParser->mycode_parse_video
[PHP]   postParser->mycode_parse_video_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 499 preg_replace_callback
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 801 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 820 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

BAJR Federation Archaeology
Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? - Printable Version

+- BAJR Federation Archaeology (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk)
+-- Forum: BAJR Federation Forums (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: The Site Hut (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? (/showthread.php?tid=3187)

Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? - deadlylampshade - 8th July 2010

Always my dear chap! Single malt good enough?

Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? - thalinor - 8th July 2010

ahhhhhh cracking. Your very good health.

Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? - deadlylampshade - 8th July 2010

mpoole Wrote:Fanks! Might require a few more, it's high-school information night for the last of the chicks in the nest, and I might get all emotional later.

-Su

Always a shoulder to cry on, supply of tissues (non scented as you can't smell 'em) and a place at the bar to be propped up on.

Reminds me of the tale of the digger who entered the Spotted Cow in Haltwhistle near the Wall and after a long and drawn out process of emptying his capacious pockets, produced two bungess and promptly "tied" him self to the bar rail until he had drunk his ?10 (in the days when it was a ?1 a pint).

Chin chin!

Room for another?

Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? - BAJR - 8th July 2010

I'll open another bottle... sorry but its only a 16 year lagavulin (cooking whiskey!)

Wink:face-stir:

For my sins, I spent the day learning to jive, jitterbug and Charleston with some 90 year olds... I am knackered... but I found myself so enjoying myself ! Wanna dance anyone?

I'm getting my zoot suit out! oh yeah!

[video=youtube;t1l7qwBGZ7k]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t1l7qwBGZ7k[/video]

As it is the bar I'll stick to reeling, thank you!

How is Upstairs Downstairs coming along???Big Grin

Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? - BAJR - 8th July 2010

sorry... missed that... I was dancin'

Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? - mpoole - 8th July 2010

deadlylampshade Wrote:Always a shoulder to cry on, supply of tissues (non scented as you can't smell 'em) and a place at the bar to be propped up on.

Reminds me of the tale of the digger who entered the Spotted Cow in Haltwhistle near the Wall and after a long and drawn out process of emptying his capacious pockets, produced two bungess and promptly "tied" him self to the bar rail until he had drunk his ?10 (in the days when it was a ?1 a pint).

Class! I survived with no tears and a deep sense of relief, as the Seed Bead's new form teacher is a very solid person.

Bungee cords? Excellent. I think I could re-visit the evening in Glasgow many years ago when I was asked if I like single-malts and ended up drinking through the alphabet till I couldn't spell.

Double single-malt, please. Followed by a double of the same. By my reckoning that's six single single-malts.

mpoole Wrote:Double single-malt, please. Followed by a double of the same. By my reckoning that's six single single-malts.

Hmmm...if that is six, I will certainly have what you are drinking!!!

I make that four:face-thinks:...unless you mean a double, double malt and then I may see where you are coming from...but it is getting late and my energy saving light bulb needs a rest...and me and figures ain't no good even without the alcohol}Smile

Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? - mpoole - 9th July 2010

Yes. Double single and double that is six.

Sun's over the yardarm somewhere and I might repeat the exercise, doubly so, which makes twelve.