The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 909 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 909 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5010 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5010 errorHandler->error
/global.php 909 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7045 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7045 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5030 is_member
/global.php 909 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

BAJR Federation Archaeology
Scotlands Fantastic Community Projects - booklet now out. - Printable Version

+- BAJR Federation Archaeology (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk)
+-- Forum: BAJR Federation Forums (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: The Site Hut (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Scotlands Fantastic Community Projects - booklet now out. (/showthread.php?tid=3164)

Scotlands Fantastic Community Projects - booklet now out. - BAJR - 5th June 2010

Following on from a highly successful community archaeology conference held in May 2009, a booklet has been produced by showcasing just some of the different types of community archaeology projects, which are happening across Scotland today. You will even find my project in there too... or should I say the project that I was honoured to be part of.

Biddy Simpson, Heritage Officer with East Lothian Council, who was responsible for co-ordinating the production of the booklet, said
[INDENT]
Quote:The main purpose of this booklet is not only to promote and celebrate the wealth and diversity of Scottish community archaeology initiatives but to pay tribute to the hundreds of volunteers who give up their own time to investigate and celebrate their own local heritage.
[/INDENT][ATTACH=CONFIG]586[/ATTACH]The first of its kind, this booklet clearly demonstrates the amount of progress that has been made in community archaeology in Scotland over the last ten years and it is crammed full of examples of fantastic archaeology projects from all over the country in addition to supporting articles by national heritage organisations.

To get a copy of the booklet please contact heritage@eastlothian.gov.uk, 01620 827408 or write to Cultural Services, 9-11 Lodge Street, Haddington, East Lothian, EH41 3HA referencing ?Community Archaeology Booklet?. Booklets are priced at ?3. Cheques should be made out to East Lothian Council. If you would prefer to pay by card please include a daytime contact telephone number so a member of staff can contact you to organise this.

It would have been nice if an online version was an option. ah well.

Scotlands Fantastic Community Projects - booklet now out. - Gilraen - 6th June 2010

Hurrah for Biddy! Just doing a similar project for her now....Smile

Scotlands Fantastic Community Projects - booklet now out. - BAJR - 6th June 2010

Does it involve a laser scanner Wink

What is it you are doing?

Scotlands Fantastic Community Projects - booklet now out. - BAJR - 8th June 2010

Quote:It would have been nice if an online version was an option. ah well.
turns out there will be one... :face-approve:

I'll let people know as soon as I find out more

Scotlands Fantastic Community Projects - booklet now out. - Gilraen - 10th June 2010

There is no laser scanner, just me, my board, my permatrace, my 6H pencil and my rubber. You can't set up a laser scanner on a dodgy surface (apparently) so it's me and me pencil. Had my mask and gloves on today as well - don't get me started on pigeons....*shudders*

Scotlands Fantastic Community Projects - booklet now out. - BAJR - 10th June 2010

Excellent... hate laser scanners me Smile mask and gloves, not a good way to work comfortably.. I feel for you. and not the pigeons
how are the community involved.. are they working elsewhere.