The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 909 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 909 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5010 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5010 errorHandler->error
/global.php 909 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7045 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7045 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5030 is_member
/global.php 909 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 801 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 801 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_parser.php 866 postParser->mycode_parse_post_quotes
[PHP]   postParser->mycode_parse_post_quotes_callback1
/inc/class_parser.php 751 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 431 postParser->mycode_parse_quotes
/inc/class_parser.php 187 postParser->parse_mycode
/printthread.php 179 postParser->parse_message
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 820 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 820 errorHandler->error
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 801 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 820 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

BAJR Federation Archaeology
Noahs Ark been found thank the the Gods, i mean God - Printable Version

+- BAJR Federation Archaeology (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk)
+-- Forum: BAJR Federation Forums (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: The Site Hut (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Noahs Ark been found thank the the Gods, i mean God (/showthread.php?tid=3045)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Noahs Ark been found thank the the Gods, i mean God - monty - 3rd May 2010

are there any instances of these tales ever being substantiated by archaeological deposits/artefacts ........?????Smile

Noahs Ark been found thank the the Gods, i mean God - Dinosaur - 3rd May 2010

All well and good, but do any of these books have anything about Northern England in them? Bede's ok, but.....Time Team could have done with a handy text last night, looking for their fort, but then of course if they'd tried looking to the north of the 3rd century fort.....:face-huh:

Noahs Ark been found thank the the Gods, i mean God - Dinosaur - 4th May 2010

Oh, that was a (not very) veiled hark-back to the Grey Literature thread, would be good if anyone bothered to read it after people have gone to the effort of writing it.....:face-crying:

Noahs Ark been found thank the the Gods, i mean God - BAJR - 4th May 2010

If you can find it Smile Wink

Noahs Ark been found thank the the Gods, i mean God - Drunky - 4th May 2010

There is the old Welsh story of 'Magical Yn Chwedleua As chan Cant Acer Allt' although it could translate to Horse not Donkey it was written down by the Monks of Bardsey island in the 5th century after been trapped there for 6 months because of a nasty storm

Noahs Ark been found thank the the Gods, i mean God - BAJR - 4th May 2010

Quote:King Arthur did indeed part the Red Sea on his way to help the Mayan Druids build their rescue fleet of flying saucers that will whisk The Righteous off to Atlantis via the stargate in Stonehenge in 2012...

At last something I can believe in! in must be true as arch cynic Amiable drudge said it... so if they believe in it... count me in :p

Noahs Ark been found thank the the Gods, i mean God - monty - 5th May 2010

amiable drudge Wrote:after six months trapped on a rock in the sea with a bunch of monks, the donkey started pleading to be rescued from the chanting?
rather depressingly, i've just realised that someone will probably start in talking about Balaam's ass, which in a neat twist of cyclic credulity will prove that it's all true after all, and that King Arthur did indeed part the Red Sea on his way to help the Mayan Druids build their rescue fleet of flying saucers that will whisk The Righteous off to Atlantis via the stargate in Stonehenge in 2012...

Hey i don't believe any of this...but the magical talking donkey...well that's another matter ...Wink

Noahs Ark been found thank the the Gods, i mean God - Dinosaur - 5th May 2010

amiable drudge Wrote:....King Arthur did indeed part the Red Sea on his way to help the Mayan Druids build their rescue fleet of flying saucers that will whisk The Righteous off to Atlantis via the stargate in Stonehenge in 2012...

Hey, I've only just started on the expensive bumper boxed set of Stargate Atlantis, don't give the plot away! :0

Noahs Ark been found thank the the Gods, i mean God - Dinosaur - 7th May 2010

It's good to know that if archaeology ever gets boring we can all still have lengthy discussions on the pros and cons of Stargate, Firefly, Farscape, Babylon 5 etc and their interchangeable casts....Cool

Noahs Ark been found thank the the Gods, i mean God - monty - 7th May 2010

Dinosaur Wrote:It's good to know that if archaeology ever gets boring we can all still have lengthy discussions on the pros and cons of Stargate, Firefly, Farscape, Babylon 5 etc and their interchangeable casts....Cool

...........archaeology can be totally boring !!!! Smile