The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 909 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 909 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5010 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5010 errorHandler->error
/global.php 909 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7045 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7045 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5030 is_member
/global.php 909 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 801 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 801 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_parser.php 866 postParser->mycode_parse_post_quotes
[PHP]   postParser->mycode_parse_post_quotes_callback1
/inc/class_parser.php 751 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 431 postParser->mycode_parse_quotes
/inc/class_parser.php 187 postParser->parse_mycode
/printthread.php 179 postParser->parse_message
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 820 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 820 errorHandler->error
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 801 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 801 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 820 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 820 errorHandler->error

BAJR Federation Archaeology
Noahs Ark been found thank the the Gods, i mean God - Printable Version

+- BAJR Federation Archaeology (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk)
+-- Forum: BAJR Federation Forums (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: The Site Hut (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Noahs Ark been found thank the the Gods, i mean God (/showthread.php?tid=3045)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Noahs Ark been found thank the the Gods, i mean God - Drunky - 29th April 2010

A group of Chinese and Turkish evangelical explorers say wooden remains they have discovered on Mount Ararat in eastern Turkey are the remains of Noah's Ark.
The group claims that carbon dating proves the relics are 4,800 years old, meaning they date to around the same time the ark was said to be afloat. Mt. Ararat has long been suspected as the final resting place of the craft by evangelicals and literalists hoping to validate biblical stories

http://www.foxnews.com/scitech/2010/04/27/noahs-ark-found-turkey-arafat/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed:%20foxnews/scitech%20(Text%20-%20SciTech)&utm_content=Google%20UK

Noahs Ark been found thank the the Gods, i mean God - kevin wooldridge - 29th April 2010

I remember that ex spaceman going there a few years back and finding something that looked convincingly like a geological feature ...er...sorry ark.

My favourite Mt Ararat story is that of British super spy Kim Philby. When he was at the British consulate in Beirut he is said to have had a photogrpah of Mt Ararat on his desk. A new graduate to the British diplomatic service who happened to be a keen mountaineer noticed the photo one day, but more importantly noticed that the photo was taken from the Armenian side when at the time Armenia was part of the Soviet Union. Apparently this was the first indicator to the high-ups that Philby had contact with the Soviet Union....

Noahs Ark been found thank the the Gods, i mean God - the invisible man - 29th April 2010

What are evangelical explorers???? I love the phrase "some are nearly certain"! Fair old flood to get a boat 13000 feet up a mountain. Those wimps in Cumbria have got nothing to moan about!

Ararat is Tarara backwards... I'm not sure what that means but I'll think of something - of which I will be nearly certain.

Noahs Ark been found thank the the Gods, i mean God - Jack - 29th April 2010

Shame the article didn't have a plan photo of the ark, just a photo of someone poking around in someone's plank built house.

Noahs Ark been found thank the the Gods, i mean God - the invisible man - 29th April 2010

Don't worry, no doubt it will be fully published soon.

Noahs Ark been found thank the the Gods, i mean God - Dinosaur - 29th April 2010

More importantly, where did Noah get the wood, the stuff the landlord got for the fence 'round my back yard's rotted after only 5 years...:face-crying:

Noahs Ark been found thank the the Gods, i mean God - Jack - 29th April 2010

Well at 13,000 ft, I presume its been preserved by the arid-ness?

Noahs Ark been found thank the the Gods, i mean God - RedEarth - 29th April 2010

the invisible man Wrote:What are evangelical explorers????

Interestingly they are from the 'Noah's Ark Ministries International research team', and funnily enough they've found Noah's Ark. Were they already called that before they set out? If they were called the Dawkins Atheist Archaeology Research Team it might have been a bit more of a surprise! Perhaps he could set one up that deliberately goes out to debunk religious-based findings!

It is on Fox News so that should be a bit of a give away at the accuracy!

Noahs Ark been found thank the the Gods, i mean God - Dirty Boy - 29th April 2010

I would mock, but then I've just found God............in the wardrobe! Naughty!

Noahs Ark been found thank the the Gods, i mean God - Dinosaur - 29th April 2010

RedEarth Wrote:Interestingly they are from the 'Noah's Ark Ministries International research team', and funnily enough they've found Noah's Ark.

Bit careless actually finding it, if they were British I'm sure they could have strung out the research/search grant a bit longer.....:face-approve: