The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 909 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 909 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5010 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5010 errorHandler->error
/global.php 909 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7045 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7045 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5030 is_member
/global.php 909 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

BAJR Federation Archaeology
Women's Workwear - Printable Version

+- BAJR Federation Archaeology (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk)
+-- Forum: BAJR Federation Forums (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: The Site Hut (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Women's Workwear (/showthread.php?tid=2927)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Women's Workwear - Wax - 11th December 2010

Personally being a lazy little s.. I quite welcome links & info and what is wrong with a bit of commission we all have to make a living incuding Mr Hosty. I am sure you are happy to take your wages as am I :face-stir:. Looks like everyone has got out of bed the wrong side this morningWink

Women's Workwear - deadlylampshade - 11th December 2010

As you were posting in the wee small hours Mr Vulpes, I may assume you were in a desperate mood to be on a Forum at that time...but not sure why I deserve to be called a twerp?

Women's Workwear - vulpes - 11th December 2010

Yeah, sorry deadly. Too much Merlot!

Women's Workwear - overseas - 13th December 2010

Thanks for this clear statement. Things have got better, but yes, oversize waterproofs are not OK, jackets with cuffs down to the knees are inneficient. I had, quite recently, to wear a pair of oversize (and overheavy) site boots through the winter on a very claggy site. By the end of it I had seriously damaged the articulations of my toes becase the toe-cap (under pressure from a continuous 10-20cm claggy sole build-up) had stressed the joints: the overheavy and ill fitting boots had also caused tendon strain in the knees.

Women's Workwear - BAJR - 13th December 2010

A serious issue that should be addressed. so hopefully will be... and in a union, is more likely to be dealt with.

Women's Workwear - overseas - 13th December 2010

Strangely, even in a very unionised environment, not so easy. Les 'medecins de travail', dont understand at all the physical demands of our work, and dont listen: if it does nt show up on an X-ray, as most things to do with articulations dont (ie its not broken!), we are back to the old malingering question.... even when we are too desperately busy to be even thinking of trying to take time off work, even if limping at a jog trot round the site we're managing/machining/trying to save from the bull-dozers etc!

So no, my feet more or less recovered after a year or so, with a little more arthritis in the pipeline (and my climbing shoes dont fit anymore). But boots are a serious issue. If work doctors wont take our health seriously, we have to be forewarned, assertive and do it ourselves!

Women's Workwear - Dinosaur - 13th December 2010

We just get a boot allowance and can buy our own (so long as they comply) - means you end up with stuff that fits, and if you want to get delux you can chuck in some of your own cash, and if you don't you don't. Seems like the best route, issued boots never fit everyone, and quite often no one